Somebody is going to jail at local 104

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If he had nothing to hide he'd print out the bank statements.
Or call the bank and request the missing bank statements.

It might cost a couple of dollars, but those are statements the local should have anyways.

Failing to cooperate is very, very suspicious considering the chatter coming out of that local.

My two cents. The office gal who got fired; She most likely lost/messed up the receipts, so she was fired. The local can't hand over the receipts because said office gal friend'd it all up.

Getting all of the bank statements might be possible but difficult. Remember we are talking about 3 years worth for every card.

Getting copies of the receipts that could be three years old from the actual vendors (restaurants, gas stations, hotels etc..) IMPOSSIBLE. If you don't think so go and ask your local gas station for a copy of the receipt for that time you filled your tank up three years ago.

So, AM not wasting anyone's time on the union's dime trying to get the old receipts perfectly reasonable.

AM telling the IRB if you want them go and get them yourself. (Good luck on that) perfectly reasonable.

The gal friend'd up. To fix it they fired her and now it's time to move on.

You can't hand over what you don't have and you can't go get them if the vendors won't/ can't get them for you.

Regarding the fired gal claiming harassment. Sounds like AM rebuffed her advances so she friend'd up the receipts on purpose.
Then cried to the IRB.

OP, Evil, real brown, silent bang and the rest of their tdu butt buddies need to stfu.

realbrown1

My two cents. The office gal who got fired; She most likely lost/messed up the receipts, so she was fired. The local can't hand over the receipts because said office gal friend'd it all up.

Getting all of the bank statements might be possible but difficult. Remember we are talking about 3 years worth for every card.

Getting copies of the receipts that could be three years old from the actual vendors (restaurants, gas stations, hotels etc..) IMPOSSIBLE. If you don't think so go and ask your local gas station for a copy of the receipt for that time you filled your tank up three years ago.

So, AM not wasting anyone's time on the union's dime trying to get the old receipts perfectly reasonable.

AM telling the IRB if you want them go and get them yourself. (Good luck on that) perfectly reasonable.

You can't hand over what you don't have and you can't go get them if the vendors won't/ can't get them for you.

Regarding the fired gal claiming harassment. Sounds like AM rebuffed her advances so she friend'd up the receipts on purpose.
Then cried to the IRB.

OP, Evil, real brown, silent bang and the rest of their tdu butt buddies need to stfu.
Wow.

You post like a pro for being a NEW MEMBER.

But I know a couple of drivers in that local that say otherwise.

I'll go with what they tell me instead of some newbie poster.

But you have fun spreading that interesting story.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The HOA where I lived was doing some research on past expenditures. They called the bank and requested bank statements for the previous 5 years. It took just over a week for them to arrive in the mail from their main office.

realbrown1

The HOA where I lived was doing some research on past expenditures. They called the bank and requested bank statements for the previous 5 years. It took just over a week for them to arrive in the mail from their main office.
It's that easy.

You may have to pay a small fee to get them, but it is the local's responsibility to have them in the first place, so they should have been willing to do this.

A secretary screwing up your records is not reason enough just to stop cooperating with the IRB.

And the subpoena listed bank statements from union issued credit cards from 2 banks.

I don't see any subpoena for receipts as saywhat suggests are needed and can't be recovered.

That leads me to believe saywhat is a OG or 104 insider coming here to throw some muck, confuse the issues and get Teamsters to shut up about this before the general election in November.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Then cried to the IRB.

It's "the digital age".
Those receipts are only a couple of mouse clicks away.

I smell smoke???

Inthegame

That leads me to believe saywhat is a OG or 104 insider coming here to throw some muck, confuse the issues and get Teamsters to shut up about this before the general election in November.
As opposed to your fair and balanced, independent and thoroughly researched factual posts?

Inthegame

It's "the digital age".
Those receipts are only a couple of mouse clicks away.

I smell smoke???
For the banks credit card bills I agree. For the required original copies of each expenditure, not so much.
What is odd here is every local has to keep copies of expenses. If AM and L104 hasn't kept copies, this would have been discovered on their yearly audit or on a previous IBT or DOL audit.
Of course a more plausible event (that completely negates the OP's agenda) would have been a disgruntled employee intentionally removing or destroying the documents.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
For the banks credit card bills I agree. For the required original copies of each expenditure, not so much.
What is odd here is every local has to keep copies of expenses. If AM and L104 hasn't kept copies, this would have been discovered on their yearly audit or on a previous IBT or DOL audit.
Of course a more plausible event (that completely negates the OP's agenda) would have been a disgruntled employee intentionally removing or destroying the documents.
When exploring "why", I usually try to follow the money.
In this case, and others, I find myself contemplating the fact that the government is transitioning out of Teamster oversight.
Makes me wonder how many government employees will eventually be "phased out" and are desperately trying to justify their place in the future pecking order, hoping not to be let go.
Perhaps this agency is at a heightened state of diligence, so I'll wait until the final outcome before passing final judgement.
That being said, something's not right, again.

realbrown1

The only problem with that scenario is that the IRB isn't issuing a subpoena for receipts.

They are only issuing subpoenas for credit card bank records.

Which AM has refused to cooperate on.

Inthegame

The only problem with that scenario is that the IRB isn't issuing a subpoena for receipts.

Not to be redundant but the IRB doesn't issue subpoenas, they request them from the proper authority.

Are you suggesting the local has produced copies of expenses (receipts) but not copies of the CC statement? If so, this is a non-story.

And how do you "know" AM is refusing to cooperate? If the local doesn't have copies of the CC statements, how can he produce them?

Evil

Not to be redundant but the IRB doesn't issue subpoenas, they request them from the proper authority.

Are you suggesting the local has produced copies of expenses (receipts) but not copies of the CC statement? If so, this is a non-story.

And how do you "know" AM is refusing to cooperate? If the local doesn't have copies of the CC statements, how can he produce them?

It amazes me how anyone can defend Rome A and Andy M. Both of them will be ousted by the IRO. RA should be done in October and lets hope AM is out around the same time. But don't be surprised if it takes longer to oust AM. The IRO moves at a glacial pace.

There is nothing that can save these criminals. Thank god for the consent decree we still have!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

It amazes me how anyone can defend Rome A and Andy M. Both of them will be ousted by the IRO. RA should be done in October and lets hope AM is out around the same time. But don't be surprised if it takes longer to oust AM. The IRO moves at a glacial pace.

There is nothing that can save these criminals. Thank god for the consent decree we still have!
Innocent until proven guilty in the USA.....I think everyone is familiar with that phrase......and now you're familiar with it.......they haven't been proven guilty

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Are you and evil ups management because you like to throw s..t against the wall to see what sticks......which is ups managements game

realbrown1

No kidding about the IRB not issuing subpeonas?

If they ask for it, they will get it.

And I am not saying anything about receipts, the IRB did not subpeona those.

AM looks shady here.

He should have just cooperated with the IRB in the first place.

realbrown1

Are you and evil ups management because you like to throw s..t against the wall to see what sticks......which is ups managements game
That post sounds pathetic.

I am not management, nor am I pals with management.

How strange that you are more worried about a dues paying Teamster than a local S/T failing to cooperate with the IRB.