Someone else’s drink (on topic)

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
I found a Pepsi lying on the greights outside the trailer and I took it and drank it

well you knew it was definitely not yours yet chose to make it yours. same to me as finding a diamond ring that fell outa box and putting it in your pocket. or a video game or music CD. all of which ive seen people get fired for. you need to take a long look in the mirror and decide what kinda person you are and what kind you want to be. the "its no big deal unless i get caught" attitude is gonna come back and bite you hard.

watdaflock?

Ok I got a silly question last Thursday night while working I went to help out another loader in her trailer and when we got caught up I found a Pepsi lying on the greights outside the trailer and I took it and drank it and apparently it was hers and went and told the supervisor that was working on that belt that night can I get wrote up or fired for that and if so what should I do? And again I know silly question and stupid thing to do but Need help please.
Quit UPS and move to Mexico.

Hope this helps.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ok I got a silly question last Thursday night while working I went to help out another loader in her trailer and when we got caught up I found a Pepsi lying on the greights outside the trailer and I took it and drank it and apparently it was hers and went and told the supervisor that was working on that belt that night can I get wrote up or fired for that and if so what should I do? And again I know silly question and stupid thing to do but Need help please.
You consume random beverages? Not worried about potential consequences such as herpes, mouth sores, or gum infection?