Someone else’s drink (on topic)

rickyb

Ok I got a silly question last Thursday night while working I went to help out another loader in her trailer and when we got caught up I found a Pepsi lying on the greights outside the trailer and I took it and drank it and apparently it was hers and went and told the supervisor that was working on that belt that night can I get wrote up or fired for that and if so what should I do? And again I know silly question and stupid thing to do but Need help please.
the capitalists are drinking your drink everytime you accept to be paid by the hour

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Ok I got a silly question last Thursday night while working I went to help out another loader in her trailer and when we got caught up I found a Pepsi lying on the greights outside the trailer and I took it and drank it and apparently it was hers and went and told the supervisor that was working on that belt that night can I get wrote up or fired for that and if so what should I do? And again I know silly question and stupid thing to do but Need help please.

Thieves should have their hands chopped off.