Sorry to say

Poop Head

Lovin' every minute of it!
I heard he jumped in there, only to hold the dog under and drown it. The neighbors came out so he quit trying to kill it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I’d do it.
One of the reasons I choose to remain overweight is to increase my survival time in the icy water if I should ever have to rescue a dog...

Re-Raise

For some reason Don’t touch, leave the area and notify a supervisor keeps repeating in my head...

But I would have tried to help too

Coldworld

Bad mall cop...no donut!!!
I’d do it.
One of the reasons I choose to remain overweight is to increase my survival time in the icy water if I should ever have to rescue a dog...
Didn’t you say you had to put down a dog one time with a rock??? Thank GOD I never had to do that on my route....and I’ve been lucky that I haven’t hit one deer yet in the ups rig even though I have seen dozens of them eating right off of the freeways...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Didn’t you say you had to put down a dog one time with a rock??? Thank GOD I never had to do that on my route....and I’ve been lucky that I haven’t hit one deer yet in the ups rig even though I have seen dozens of them eating right off of the freeways...
It was a cat, that had been hit by a car and left in the road.
That was a rough one.