Speeding ticket question

Sniper08

Update: it went to court and was reduced to a non-moving violation of defective equipment, zero points. Do I have anything to be concerned about?

dudebro

Most people I know recommend requesting a copy of your abstract from the state DMV before filling out your annual. This way you simply copy what is on the abstract. You have very little chance of jamming yourself up if you forget anything, and you have proof of full disclosure.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Most people I know recommend requesting a copy of your abstract from the state DMV before filling out your annual. This way you simply copy what is on the abstract. You have very little chance of jamming yourself up if you forget anything, and you have proof of full disclosure.

Sent using BrownCafe App

If you're going to do that why not just staple the copy of the abstract to the certification?

Sniper08

Sent using BrownCafe App

Very good idea, I will do that. Thanks everyone for the advice!

numberonedriver

Just tell your supervisor about it. I got a speeding ticket on route and I let my supervisor know about it immediately. I thought I was going to get a warning letter, check ride or something. My sup didn't even care and told me he got one when he was a driver. If you don't tell them could be a whole different story.

DSM515

I know in my hub they don't care about non moving, only moving it's been this way since I started driving, 15 years ago. So unless it's different in different regions I wouldn't worry about it or just ask a full time package driver in your building.