Spelling of Names....

DeliveryMachine

Has anyone got in trouble yet for selecting a name that’s on the board and maybe that person wasn’t there that day. Or dropping at a dock where the nearest worker is a half a mile away so you just pick any ol name. I’m waiting for it to happen

542thruNthru

Used to deliver in a predominantly Asian community. 90% of the people that lived there had the last name "Yes".

Me: Thank you Sir. What's your last name.

Customer: Nods and says "Yes"

Me: have a nice day! :)

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Used to deliver in a predominantly Asian community. 90% of the people that lived there had the last name "Yes".

Me: Thank you Sir. What's your last name.

Customer: Nods and says "Yes"

Me: have a nice day! :)
We had a guy deliver a package to an Asian and put a racial slur of chin*.. Lady went online to see if he package arrived and said signed by blank. Lol got fired and union got him his job back.

542thruNthru

We had a guy deliver a package to an Asian and put a racial slur of chin*.. Lady went online to see if he package arrived and said signed by blank. Lol got fired and union got him his job back.

Yeah he's a idiot! Those are the people that make our jobs harder. Because the company will put in some new rule or task to make sure it doesn't happen again.