Spies, Lies and Wiretaps

tieguy

Banned
wkmac said:
They're called polls Tie and they are the mainstay of many societies other than our own. Some get it right and some get it wrong and it's a judgement call as to which one to go with.

Thats it thats all I have to do is know whose poll I need to listen to to know who is going to win each election. Well hell lets fire someone at the CIA then for not choosing the right one this time. After all our polls are always accurate aren't they? Thanks for the education on polls I was wondering what they called them dang things.

wkmac

http://www.cfo.com/printable/article.cfm/5600289?friend=options

Not exactly an anti-gov't or lefty website either. Article points out a very real problem Washington has with adding on little pet projects to major bills just to pander to their little world. Sounds like our illustrious peters uh I mean leaders have determined that business in it's potential anti-trust workings are in reality some form of terrorist. I guess the focus of catching Bin Laden in no longer the real objective to this whole exercise. It's about building power and bureacracy in Washington and for Washington!