Splitter Shoulder and back problems

jimmyboy

Been working at UPS for almost a year now but don’t think I can make it to a year and get my benefits. Usually have shoulder pains every week when splitting which goes away with resting over the weekend.

Haven’t worked in the past 5 days due to sickness and am starting to get more and more pains, this has never happened.

Im only a teenager and I have shoulder and back pains like im 40, the only way I would keep this job if they finally gave us the $3 raise they told us we were gonna get in August, but the “union” doesn’t wanna sign off on it. Ridiculous.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Been working at UPS for almost a year now but don’t think I can make it to a year and get my benefits. Usually have shoulder pains every week when splitting which goes away with resting over the weekend.

Haven’t worked in the past 5 days due to sickness and am starting to get more and more pains, this has never happened.

Im only a teenager and I have shoulder and back pains like im 40, the only way I would keep this job if they finally gave us the $3 raise they told us we were gonna get in August, but the “union” doesn’t wanna sign off on it. Ridiculous.

So, you think a $3 an hour raise is going to make your back feel better?

Under the new contract...if it ever passes, health care is after 9 months.
This is a physical job, it's not for everyone.

Poop Head

Judge me.

Do you only split? Or do you split and load?