Star Wars Talk. Spoiler Alert.

image.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I knew Solo was going to get killed. Harrison Ford always hated the Solo character. He wanted to kill him off after Empire Strikes back lol. I saw that 1 coming a mile away. A true Star Wars head would know this as im sure Lead Belly probably knew like i did lol.
My wife was in total shock. I really wasn't surprised at all.

Brownslave688

Like I've said before I didn't really. Care for Fin at all.

I'm sure we will get it but I would like some more info on the dark side rising again and Ren going nutso

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Like I've said before I didn't really. Care for Fin at all.

I'm sure we will get it but I would like some more info on the dark side rising again and Ren going nutso
I heard a theory that Finn and Poe might be the first Gay couple in the Star Wars film universe. Would that make you like him more???

bbsam

Staff member
I didn't care for Ren's character much. Such a snivelling little wannabe. Rey on the other hand was outstanding.

The one thing I have gotten tired of over the years is all the family tree stuff. Surely the Force is strong in other bloodlines, no?

Brownslave688

I didn't care for Ren's character much. Such a snivelling little wannabe. Rey on the other hand was outstanding.

The one thing I have gotten tired of over the years is all the family tree stuff. Surely the Force is strong in other bloodlines, no?
Have you seen the movies?

They were all killed.

Brownslave688

I mean Rens character is the bad guy so we aren't supposed to like him but I agree he isn't very like able.

I'm also interested to see who this Sith Lord is.

bbsam

Staff member
I mean Rens character is the bad guy so we aren't supposed to like him but I agree he isn't very like able.

I'm also interested to see who this Sith Lord is.
Right. But Ren is SUCH huge drop off from the likes of Vader, Sidious, and Maul...even Anak in in his transformation seemed far more formidable and, well I just couldn't help liking those characters. I think I could have preferred a different actor. Maybe a Mario Lopez or something.

Brownslave688

Right. But Ren is SUCH huge drop off from the likes of Vader, Sidious, and Maul...even Anak in in his transformation seemed far more formidable and, well I just couldn't help liking those characters. I think I could have preferred a different actor. Maybe a Mario Lopez or something.
Mario Lopez as Harrison fords son?

Brownslave688

Yes---she was getting :censored2: online for being old and fat.
I mean it comes with the job. She was an iconic sex symbol in that metal bikini.

There's a part of me that would love for her to still look like that but I commend her for not spending hundreds of thousands to try and look young b