Star Wars Talk. Spoiler Alert.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I read spoilers before the movie that Han Solo was going to get killed. I turned to by buddy during the movie before Han got killed and said hss going to get killed. My buddy was impressed. I said I read th spoiler. Harrison Ford always wanted the Han Solo character to be killed off. He finally got his way.

I believe his character did it so the Ren ( and I don't mean The artist and Ren) could get Fred with Snook so that he could eventually kill him and return to the light. Kinda fulfill is awesome a grandfathers Legacy of the Chosen One.
Holy Cow!!!
I just go see the movie.

oldngray

nowhere special
I just wish I could use the Force to get the remote when it's across the room
funny-2612.jpg

Returntosender

I read spoilers before the movie that Han Solo was going to get killed. I turned to by buddy during the movie before Han got killed and said hss going to get killed. My buddy was impressed. I said I read th spoiler. Harrison Ford always wanted the Han Solo character to be killed off. He finally got his way.

I believe his character did it so the Ren ( and I don't mean The artist and Ren) could get Fred with Snook so that he could eventually kill him and return to the light. Kinda fulfill is awesome a grandfathers Legacy of the Chosen One.

They say Snooke scenes are holograms? Similar to Empire Strikes Back scene where Vader left the astroid field to communicate with Emperor. When the Death Planet got attacked no scene of Snooke attempting to escape?

A 20 ft leader that a big target, for people wanting to kill him.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They say Snooke scenes are holograms? Similar to Empire Strikes Back scene where Vader left the astroid field to communicate with Emperor. When the Death Planet got attacked no scene of Snooke attempting to escape?

A 20 ft leader that a big target, for people wanting to kill him.
There is a scene they show him stand up then the hologram cuts out. Making it obvious he was a hologram.

bbsam

Staff member
I actually tried to force choke someone on the highway today.
It's easier if you cut open a couple of your kills and examine the inside of the throat. Visualization makes all the difference. Most people like to choke at the adams apple. I prefer right at the jawbone (from the inside view it's where the tongue fastens to the back of the throat).