Start times being posted Friday before, article and section?

Hi i'm trying to find the language in the contract to file a rebutle that states start times must be posted the Friday prior to working .

Got a warning letter even though start times were not updated on the wall

Thanks a ton

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hi i'm trying to find the language in the contract to file a rebutle that states start times must be posted the Friday prior to working .

Thanks a ton

It'll likely be in your local contract, or regional supplement. If you want help finding it, you'll have to give some specifics. Or you can ask your steward to point you in the right direction.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Thanks a ton

If you're in the Central

Article 12

Section 4

A full-time seniority employee’s uniform starting time must be scheduled and posted by the end of the shift of their last scheduled
work day of the preceding workweek for the following workweek.

Part-time employee’s start times must be posted by the end of the shift of their last scheduled workday of the preceding work week.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If you're in the Central

Article 12

Section 4

A full-time seniority employee’s uniform starting time must be scheduled and posted by the end of the shift of their last scheduled
work day of the preceding workweek for the following workweek.

Part-time employee’s start times must be posted by the end of the shift of their last scheduled workday of the preceding work week.
Where can I find the negotiated attendance policy?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

Thanks a ton
The central and western region contracts have language for start times being "consistant" with last Friday.
You need to call your main local union office and get a grievance faxed or filed in person. No PT employee shall be considered late if they arrive at the times posted on the weekly schedule. Most people do in fact show up earlier when asked but this does not degrade your right to ignore daily schedule changes as a PT employee.

Depending on your area, you may have a provision for 24 hours of notice. If so, this must be in person or in writing, not on your cellphone, not by "word of mouth".

You can search your contract by keyword on the upsrising app.

Maplewood

Thanks a ton
Its just prior friday, not necessarily before work. And that may just be the West? It would be in your area's Supplement or Rider, not the Master.