Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Last edited:

Made brown

Attachments

• 9849C8A2-B264-4A66-961E-AF10EDBC2CD6.png
    9849C8A2-B264-4A66-961E-AF10EDBC2CD6.png
    530.3 KB · Views: 51

moldsporh

I also find it troubling that big pharma will give this vaccine free but can't give away insulin. Just saying.
Bingo.

How much is an EpiPen? About $700. Think of all the ones who benefit from this, especially kids.

We were all told that once we were vaccinated, we wouldn't even transmit the virus......now we are at the start of another wave beginning with the mask mandate.

It's a very simple solution, if you want to take the chance this alleged "experimental, rushed, and BS vaccine" has another agenda, then don't get vaccinated.

Before Covid, nobody paid any mind to someone sneezing in a store during the flu season...maybe the germaphobes. Before you want to jump in and say "it's not the flu"....I'm well aware of that. My point is, we have lived with the knowledge that it's your choice to get the flu shot. Nobody complains about the flu shot, tetanus shot, mumps, measles, TB shots...etc.

Maybe if the numbers weren't distorted in the beginning, whether knowingly or accidentally, we wouldn't have this world wide panic of overwhelming hospital rooms.

It's all over the news because it's what sells.

Show me a chart where Covid is REMOTELY the leader of hospital cases and deaths, against other forms of viruses or hospitalization cases, then discuss why Covid is the only thing in the news.

Why are people so bent out of shape about telling others to get vaccinated? Because you also have been manipulated. If you don't think you have....then look at the data yourself. You have been pitted against the unvaccinated by the media.....because, why should you care?

For those of you that still don't get it, have you made this same effort to get others to quit smoking, exercise, stay away from donuts?

Yes, I get it we don't want this to spread, but it's not going away......ever. You think it will stop at the "delta" variant?

What's next?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The science behind the mRNA vaccine is what I meant.
The first successful transfection of mRNA packaged within a liposomal nanoparticle into a cell was published in 1989
Wow what a completely disingenuous attempt to move the goalposts. We're talking about vaccines not underlying technology.

You know these types of vaccines are new. You know there are no long term studies on them. I don't know why you're dancing like this.

moldsporh

How much talk of Florida and Texas recently with Covid cases?

How many of those are unvaccinated?

You think they will push this topic in known "all blue" states?

That's not politics, that's facts.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Wow what a completely disingenuous attempt to move the goalposts. We're talking about vaccines not underlying technology.

You know these types of vaccines are new. You know there are no long term studies on them. I don't know why you're dancing like this.
Why is it necessary to wait multiple years to determine whether a vaccine is safe?
Is that what they taught you at your liberal high school?

moldsporh

We also just went from "masks are optional if you have been vaccinated" to everyone has to wear a mask.

If masks were optional because vaccinated people don't spread the virus, then why do we have to wear a mask again?

Let that sink in.