Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

The Driver

I drive.
You are correct, and I personally know someone that wishes she never got that first shot. Her life has been changed forever, and not for the better. Sure, chances are you will be fine in the short term, but since they are all experimental, and they force you to sign a waiver so you have zero recourse, if your health fails. I think I will pass. We also already know that vaccinated people are getting sick again.
167D48E6-E72F-497C-9857-9878AB0F6344.gif
it made me a little nauseous and changed my DNA but other than that I feel great.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bacteria and viruses are two completely different things.
Antibiotics are used against bacterial infections and their overuse has created antibiotic resistant strains.
Antibiotics don’t work against viruses. Chicken pox, polio and Covid are viruses. The way to combat them is with vaccinations.
Ever heard of antibody dependent enhancement?

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
I'm just pointing out the abject stupidity of not protecting yourself. You're free to take almost any risk you want.

Just understand that freedom comes with a responsibility and consequences. Sometimes the price of freedom is pretty darn high.
your opinion also comes with consequences, everyone here knows what an imbecile you are

TeltBender

A very good friend of mine won’t.

He’s a big guy, high blood pressure, in his 30s. Don’t want to see him get seriously ill with this but if Trump’s own FDA guy is right then he will catch this. Big time risk to take for someone like him.

Not a lot I can do. Tried to talk sense into him. You can lead a horse to water…

This thing ain’t going away until it finds every host it can. It’s coming for everyone, vaccinated or not, except we know at this point that the vaccinated are the ones with an overwhelming level of protection.
Hide ya kids, hide ya wife

It's not a hoax. It's a pathogen that's killed over 600,000 Americans and counting. And we have vaccines that protect you at no cost to you at the time of injection. And then it's over for you until you may need a booster shot. Like we do for influenza every year.

Then you can sit back smugly and watch over-confident morons get themselves killed. ;) Just kidding.
You're an intelligence agent, aren't you? Sent to monitor this board. You guys are always so easy to spot because you act so smug. People aren't falling for the astroturfing anymore bro

bdmiz

100% that guy is an intelligence agent, posing as a driver on this bored. It's a tactic they use a lot on sites like Reddit and Twitter
They're called SHILLS boys. They get paid to post. roughly .50 per post. just ignore them, easy as that. They don't even believe half the :censored2: things they post.

The Driver

I drive.
You're an intelligence agent, aren't you? Sent to monitor this board. You guys are always so easy to spot because you act so smug. People aren't falling for the astroturfing anymore bro
Dude. I’m an RPCD.

Not an intelligence agent. Lol. Is everything a sinister conspiracy to you guys? Why would the government waste its time on this crap

The Driver

I drive.
They're called SHILLS boys. They get paid to post. roughly .50 per post. just ignore them, easy as that. They don't even believe half the * things they post.
Shillin’ is a lot easier than driving and delivering 450 pieces a day hahahaha maybe I do need to change jobs.

Who do I talk to for an interview? Obama?

Dude. I’m an RPCD.

Not an intelligence agent. Lol. Is everything a sinister conspiracy to you guys? Why would the government waste its time on this crap
Yes they would, because it's very effective. I just wonder how happy people who partake really are. Sorting through thousands of message boards all day what a life they must live