Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There are no long term studies on mRNA vaccines.
mRNA vaccines have been studied over the past two decades and have shown great promise for both infectious disease and cancer. mRNA vaccines have several benefits over the traditional vaccines that many of us have taken for years, they are made using a piece of a dead or weakened virus.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1628031645983.jpeg

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
No they haven't.
Best part is that Dr. Robert Malone who helped develop the mRNA platform has been effectively unpersoned. His Wikileaks profile is gone, his Wikipedia page specifically accuses him of spreading misinformation about COVID 19 and his LinkedIn page was deleted.

Numerous fact-check websites are also trying to debunk him.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Best part is that Dr. Robert Malone who helped develop the mRNA platform has been effectively unpersoned. His Wikileaks profile is gone, his Wikipedia page specifically accuses him of spreading misinformation about COVID 19 and his LinkedIn page was deleted.

Numerous fact-check websites are also trying to debunk him.
For the love of god.
Robert Malone is a quack right winger who popped in out of nowhere in the middle of virus and claimed that he invented mRNA platform.
Let me know if you need more reading to get yourself straight on this
Spreading Misinformation is poison.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I don’t even have a doctor if I’m being honest. I haven’t had a general check up in like 5-6 years.
Same, except the last time i was at a family doctor was when i was like 12. :censored2: that :censored2:. All these doctors are so high on pills anyway, and thats all they wanna do to you as a patient, get you on some :censored2:. Doctors are the biggest pushers