State Of Hate: The Explosion of White Nationalism - CNN

floridays

I think so ... definitions are changing by the minute.
I understand that Nationalism out of control contributed to WWI and WWII ... so like most things, in excess, it can be dangerous.
Be who you are, screw a tag, I try to operate like that, it does get tough though. I want my avatar, both of them:thumbup1:
Consider the avatar as your reparation, I'll stand up for you whitey:thumbup1:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I use to think of myself as a White Nationalist but if this show is correct in it's depiction of what a 'White Nationalist' thinks and believes ... I'm going to change my label to 'American Nationalist'.
giphy (45).gif

You didn't know that a white nationalist advocated for a white nation only?
Bless your heart

floridays

Everyone is a racist when you get down to it ... I'm just one of the few or many that realizes this basic reality.
And it's not bad unless you act on it to another's detriment based solely on those reasons.

I'll offer a picture, maybe not the best but the idea is supported.

Take a roomful of new mother's, each has given birth but have not seen or held their child yet.
Walk them, in mass to the nursery, a room full of clear compartments with names of the mothers on them. At that moment there are only two people in the room of say 100.
A mother and her child. No one else exists at that moment.
Bring the fathers in and we may have some fisticuffs when the bragging commences.

Just to poke, potential mother's that aborted aren't invited to this celebration or "racism."

Just a thought on the fly. I've never considered it that way before.
It may be flawed, just a thought on the fly.