State Of Hate: The Explosion of White Nationalism - CNN

bbsam

Staff member
Free college, billions to trillions in slavery reparations, a healthcare system to the left of Canada, Britain etc, legalization of formerly illegal border crossings, free healthcare for illegals, voting from prison, abolishing the electoral college, packing the Supreme Court. Yeah, nothing to see here.
Oh stop. This is the US. You act like if someone is for any of those things, we’ll end up communists. May as well shoot for single payer and settle for fixing Obamacare. Get investment in higher education. Voting rights for convicts after they’ve served time isn’t even close to radical. Packing the Supreme Court? After what McConnell and republicans have done?

There’s a lot to see here. A lot that makes sense once you get past your unrealistic feat.

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh stop. This is the US. You act like if someone is for any of those things, we’ll end up communists. May as well shoot for single payer and settle for fixing Obamacare. Get investment in higher education. Voting rights for convicts after they’ve served time isn’t even close to radical. Packing the Supreme Court? After what McConnell and republicans have done?

There’s a lot to see here. A lot that makes sense once you get past your unrealistic feat.
McConnell didn’t “pack” the court, he picked judges. The left is a tyrannical bunch of fools.

Box Ox

He actually agrees with a lot of what Democrats say. He’s just afraid to say so.

Think of me as an Obama Democrat. Someone who would have been considered your average Democrat just a few years ago before all the squealing butthurt over Trump started and the Party ran to the hard left. I'm simply keeping a realistic eye on the prize because I want Trump voted out too.

bbsam

Staff member
McConnell didn’t “pack” the court, he picked judges. The left is a tyrannical bunch of fools.
Lol. No. He’s done it within his constitutional power by gerrymandering, winning elections etc. But that’s not to say that it’s been “on the up and up”.

Nor is it to say that packing the court would be unconstitutional. There is nothing limiting the number of justices the nation can put on the SCOTUS.

bbsam

Staff member
Think of me as an Obama Democrat. Someone who would have been considered your average Democrat just a few years ago before all the squealing butthurt over Trump started and the Party ran to the hard left. I'm simply keeping a realistic eye on the prize because I want Trump voted out too.
I consider myself an Obama Democrat. But if you start negotiating where you want to end up, you’ll never get close to where you want to be.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lol. No. He’s done it within his constitutional power by gerrymandering, winning elections etc. But that’s not to say that it’s been “on the up and up”.

Nor is it to say that packing the court would be unconstitutional. There is nothing limiting the number of justices the nation can put on the SCOTUS.
How did he gerrymander a senate seat?

El Correcto

god is dead

Look at this dribble.

“I don’t care I want my way and I want it now.”

Is not the kind of rule this country was set up to have. Go live in a dictatorship. Get out.

Box Ox

I consider myself an Obama Democrat. But if you start negotiating where you want to end up, you’ll never get close to where you want to be.

The Democratic Presidential Candidate who runs hardest to the left might win the primaries but they won't win the Presidency. The Country as a whole is more moderate and general election voters won't stand for a lot of the stuff they're pushing.

bbsam

Staff member
Look at this dribble.

“I don’t care I want my way and I want it now.”

Is not the kind of rule this country was set up to have. Go live in a dictatorship. Get out.
If I don’t agree with you, you tell me to get out?

Lol. You deserve this president.

bbsam

Staff member
The Democratic Presidential Candidate who runs hardest to the left might win the primaries but they won't win the Presidency. The Country as a whole is more moderate and general election voters won't stand for a lot of the stuff they're pushing.
The ones running farthest to the left won’t win the nomination but the moderates will give nods to some far left ideas as having some merit.

bbsam

Staff member
Joe is looking pretty tired and maybe even a little confused at times. And we're still over a year out from the election. If he were in good shape I'd be all in.

How could Harris ever be considered a moderate?
I’d say her personal politics probably lie a little right of Obama’s. I think you’re viewing Obama the president rather than Obama the candidate. That’s not really a fair assessment. Obama the president was far more progressive as a candidate.

Box Ox

I’d say her personal politics probably lie a little right of Obama’s. I think you’re viewing Obama the president rather than Obama the candidate. That’s not really a fair assessment. Obama the president was far more progressive as a candidate.

The RS Politics 2020 Democratic Primary Policy Guide

Rolling Stone wrote this article on where the Democratic candidates stand on each major issue. Harris is by no means a moderate.