State Of Hate: The Explosion of White Nationalism - CNN

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He wants to create a whites-only version of America

I'm watching this on CNN, Fareed Zakaria speaks with Jared Taylor, a white nationalist, who voices the biggest fear of the white supremacy movement: replacement.

I have to re-classify myself ... I use to think of myself as a White Nationalist but if this show is correct in it's depiction of what a 'White Nationalist' thinks and believes ... I'm going to change my label to 'American Nationalist'.

Looks like @BrownArmy is right ... I am not a White Nationalist.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You’re not a White Nationalist.

You happen to be white and you love your nation, but White Nationalism is a transnational radical ideology that seeks to start a race war...somehow, I guess by killing people.
I understand your post now in the light of CNN.
I definitely am not a White Supremacist and now I have to add White Nationalist because the White Supremacist have appropriated that name ... those Bastards!

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead

I'm watching this on CNN, Fareed Zakaria speaks with Jared Taylor, a white nationalist, who voices the biggest fear of the white supremacy movement: replacement.

I have to re-classify myself ... I use to think of myself as a White Nationalist but if this show is correct in it's depiction of what a 'White Nationalist' thinks and believes ... I'm going to change my label to 'American Nationalist'.

You use to think that white nationalism meant you were white and supported nationalist policies lol.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I can just picture you showing up to a white nationalist rally naively cheering them on.
No ... I abhor the KKK and other White Supremacists just like I abhor the Black Panthers and other Black Supremacists.
In fact, I abhor any group that thinks it's members are superior to members of another group.

floridays

Are you white?

El Correcto

god is dead
na·tion·al·ist

1. a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
Yes now look up what white nationalism.

You can say you’re a man who is white and supports nationalist policies.

You say I’m a white nationalist, you’re advocating for an ethnostate.