State of the Union Address

Nobody cares. Only people that want to divide us care about this. DeSantis cared about this issue and voters rejected him.
Exactly, the far-left demands division and finds a way at any opportunity to disrupt and dismantle civility. They chose to celebrate men in costumes rather than strong inspirational women to create yet another fault line, because they want us divided. Glad you agree.

rickyb

Banned
Exactly, the far-left demands division and finds a way at any opportunity to disrupt and dismantle civility. They chose to celebrate men in costumes rather than strong inspirational women to create yet another fault line, because they want us divided. Glad you agree.
there is not much left wing in america

whats the union rate again?

Next Day Err

The far-right would literally rather see women die by bleeding out from a pregnancy gone wrong than get abortion healthcare.

Let’s see whose point of view drives more voters out to the polls this fall.

rickyb

Banned
He probably watches Fox and the like and thinks half of America are leftists.
union rate is a clear sign america has no left

other clear sign is rare protests.

look at the elected politicians proposals. its right wing. and of course they dont even follow through on their proposal

Next Day Err

union rate is a clear sign america has no left

other clear sign is rare protests.

look at the elected politicians proposals. its right wing. and of course they dont even follow through on their proposal
Biden’s peace through strength stance is at least center-right but MAGA has been convinced he’s a far-left radical.

I agree that our labor union membership rate is telling. We are not a left-wing country.

rickyb

Banned
Biden’s peace through strength stance is at least center-right but MAGA has been convinced he’s a far-left radical.

I agree that our labor union membership rate is telling. We are not a left-wing country.
biden is right wing no doubt. he had terrible corruption in the past as well.

The far-right would literally rather see women die by bleeding out from a pregnancy gone wrong than get abortion healthcare.

Let’s see whose point of view drives more voters out to the polls this fall.
The far-right is just as asinine, agreed. The point you made was the destruction of womens' rights, I merely pointed out that there are significant issues on the subject from the other side as well. You presume my point of view, I'm far closer to center, much like 85% of America. No, I don't sit my fat ass in front of the box and soak in the Fox swamp any more than I would tune into CNN. I pay attention and apply common sense and logic, then form my opinion. If I don't know, I say I don't know. If I see or hear compelling point of view, I may even change my opinion based on new ideas. This whole concept of blind affiliation just baffles me.

Appvol

MEDIA=twitter]1766062378095894546[/MEDIA]
tenor.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
pardon me its $7.25 per hour since 2009.

no a lot of people work for that:
View attachment 474288

no poor people are not living like that. they can barely afford to pay their bare essentials. for example, look at the cost of rents and minimum wage jobs. the minimum wage wont cover your bare minimum expenses if you share. used cars are almost double in price now. its not practical going to food banks because they dont give you much and you are wasting alot of time just going there.

theres a poor peoples campaign going on in america led by a real christian bishop william barber. he can tell you why are they marching on washington and across the country against poverty.

for example in my city if you work full time you take home $2000 a month. but thats because min wage is $16/hr here. the rent if you share a 3 br room will be half of that. then you got satanic transit fees of $150 to $200. then food. so will you save anything or even get by? what about medications?

and what happens if youre disabled - thats anti christian at that point.
My first job real W-2 job. Cow puncher in a stockyard. Walked there every Saturday before 6AM. By the time the sale was over and everything loaded and wrapped up it was 8-9PM.
Carter was President. $1.60 an hour.... That's around $9.00 today.

vantexan

The far-right is just as asinine, agreed. The point you made was the destruction of womens' rights, I merely pointed out that there are significant issues on the subject from the other side as well. You presume my point of view, I'm far closer to center, much like 85% of America. No, I don't sit my fat ass in front of the box and soak in the Fox swamp any more than I would tune into CNN. I pay attention and apply common sense and logic, then form my opinion. If I don't know, I say I don't know. If I see or hear compelling point of view, I may even change my opinion based on new ideas. This whole concept of blind affiliation just baffles me.
Let me help clear that up. If you say something he disagrees with you're a MAGA cult member. If he says something you disagree with then you're a MAGA cult member. Hope this helps.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Stock market did well under Trump as well. Prices were way lower too.
The two are not mutually exclusive. And no , Trump really had only one good year in his single term and that was 2019 . 2017 was fairly flat. 2018 crashed due to Trumps Trade war with China. 2020 crashed due to his complete mishandling of the pandemic

Inflation is a world wide phenomenon, sriven
By corporate greed. It’s absolutely absurd to place the blame for a Global issue at Biden’s feet.

vantexan

The two are not mutually exclusive. And no , Trump really had only one good year in his single term and that was 2019 . 2017 was fairly flat. 2018 crashed due to Trumps Trade war with China. 2020 crashed due to his complete mishandling of the pandemic

By corporate greed. It’s absolutely absurd to place the blame for a Global issue at Biden’s feet.
His complete mishandling of the pandemic? Seriously?

vantexan

2018 was the best year economically since George W. Bush's second term.