State of the Union Address

vantexan

My overall point is that there’s no evidence that Biden is corrupt or did anything illegal while U.S. Senator. I’m kind of asking for people to put up or shut up.
Already known that Biden as a senator illegally took classified documents home with him. On multiple occasions.

Next Day Err

Already known that Biden as a senator illegally took classified documents home with him. On multiple occasions.
Intent counts for a lot. I do agree that he should have taken the classified materials much more seriously. But at least he didn’t obstruct the investigation.

vantexan

Intent counts for a lot. I do agree that he should have taken the classified materials much more seriously. But at least he didn’t obstruct the investigation.
There are people in prison for mishandling classified documents. It's illegal for a Congressman/Senator to remove any classified documents from the skiff, may have that spelling wrong. A secure room that they're allowed to view those documents. There's no letting them off the hook because of their intent. Only those with power are let off the hook by other corrupt officials.

vantexan

You said there's no proof that Biden ever did anything illegal as a senator. I pointed to documented fact that he broke the law multiple times and you try to cover for him.

Next Day Err

You said there's no proof that Biden ever did anything illegal as a senator. I pointed to documented fact that he broke the law multiple times and you try to cover for him.
He may have broken the law with intent or he might not have. Special Counsel Hur didn't think his actions were prosecutable crimes.

vantexan

He may have broken the law with intent or he might not have. Special Counsel Hur didn't think his actions were prosecutable crimes.
Yah, and Jim Comey admitted Hillary broke the law but let her off the hook. If it's illegal, it's illegal. What Hur said was no one wants to prosecute an elderly man with cognitive issues. Got the White House all riled up for openly saying that in an election year. And what Biden did was a felony. Multiple felonies.

tourists24

Yes, that's the important part. Not that he broke the law but that he handed it back over after stashing it at home for years

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
2020 was the pandemic and the crash was due to state shutdowns, not a national shutdown. And fiscally 2018 was a good year. Trump had three good years. And too many people bought into the smears by Democrats. If Trump had been reelected gas prices would be less, inflation would be low, and Democrats would still be trying to find something they could get rid of Trump with.
It must be nice living in a fantasy world lol.

vantexan

It must be nice living in a fantasy world lol.
It sure is. No Dems telling lies, the border is secure, Kamala Harris doesn't cackle, we got out of Afghanistan with dignity, and Joe Biden is the most honest politician ever. Oh well, back to the real world...