State of the Union Address

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I hear this all the time. The stock market is great right now! Record territory! Look how good Joe is doing!

The problem is, that's not translating into the day to day lives of Americans. When Frosted Flakes is $6 a box or a bag of Doritos at 7-11 is $6 (which is 50% air anyway) don't be surprised when people don't give Joe a ringing endorsement.

And that's not including things he's directly responsible for such as the border mess or his dysfunctional Middle East foreign policy.

Maybe people would give him more credit if he didn't spend all his time having his interns Tweet about Trump is Hitler or how its the fault of grocery stores or gas station owners that prices are so high.
Perhaps you know ( or maybe you don’t) Inflation is a Global Problem. Corporate Greed and Recors profits are driving inflation , not Biden

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Perhaps you know ( or maybe you don’t) Inflation is a Global Problem. Corporate Greed and Recors profits are driving inflation , not Biden
So is that greed and record profit driving the stock market up or is it Biden?

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
A think it has more to do with a booming economy, record unemployment, higher wages, and controlling inflation.
I can point to several Trump policies that led to a booming economy, record unemployment and no inflation. Things like the USMCA and the drilling of oil. I can also point out things that led to the sudden spike in unemployment, like the closing of New York and California’s economies For an entire year. what policies can you point to of Biden that have the economy in your opinion booming.

fishtm2001

True, Trump had that. Good times!
Unemployment has been under 4 percent for 24 consecutive months.

The Dow literally doubled from what it was under donald.

America has had the most sustained and robust economic growth in a decade.

In donald’s 2020, America became a criminal hellscape with the murder rate up 30%. Under Joe Biden, the murder rate has fallen every year with the drop from 2022 to 2023 one of the steepest declines in our history.

Last edited:

vantexan

I can point to several Trump policies that led to a booming economy, record unemployment and no inflation. Things like the USMCA and the drilling of oil. I can also point out things that led to the sudden spike in unemployment, like the closing of New York and California’s economies For an entire year. what policies can you point to of Biden that have the economy in your opinion booming.
And Biden injected $2 trillion in stimulus which caused inflation to spike. Just heard Senator Ron Johnson say the Dollar at the start of Biden's term is now worth 85 cents. That's a bite people notice. Especially those on fixed incomes.

fishtm2001

Domestic oil production has reached a record 13.3 million barrels per day.

Up In Smoke

Small business creation over the last 3 years has gone from 3M per year to 5.3M and should eclipse 6M this year. Small businesses are the cornerstone of our economy.

Gotta Go

Here's a screenshot for the followers to see... 2023
1709845299604.png