State of the Union Address

Babagounj

Strength through joy
America has had the most sustained and robust economic growth in a decade.
I have been following the Container Ships along the East Coast for some time.
Many ships are now only spending hours instead of days in port off and on loading containers.
This is not good.
It shows a downturn in International Commerce.

Gotta Go

1709845931031.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Defending the Police is working under Biden! Cops are slow to respond due to being understaffed, people stop reporting crime! Problem solved, less to report!

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Global minimum tax G20 be
Insulin drug act
Chips act
Infrastructure act, just off my head
The Chips act is for the boosting of research in semiconductors, the bipartisan infrastructure bill adds 100% government funded jobs that does not produce anything for the economy, any tax increases tax revenue, and lastly insulin prices are bad but nothing here explains a 279% increase in manufacturing. Try harder!

Brown Circus

Unemployment has been under 4 percent for 24 consecutive months.

The Dow literally doubled from what it was under donald.

America has had the most sustained and robust economic growth in a decade.

In donald’s 2020, America became a criminal hellscape with the murder rate up 30%. Under Joe Biden, the murder rate has fallen every year with the drop from 2022 to 2023 one of the steepest declines in our history.
There was no crime in America under Trump. Remember you guys called it a summer of love just like there is no crisis at the border right?

Brown Circus

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Joe has been practicing like no tomorrow. Maybe jacked up on the meds? He will be fine.

My prediction is that he will blame all his blunders on someone else, maybe glance over the biggest of his screw ups.
He’s gonna hammer the point that Orange Jesus is a convict and a grifter