State of the Union

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'll be watching the State of the Union tonight.....no phone calls taken!
Luckily, Ruth Bader G. has other plans.....watching her sleep and drool is not exciting television.
Maybe someone can throw crumbs on Nancy Pelosi......she will have her sour-puss face on.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I'll be watching the State of the Union tonight.....no phone calls taken!
Luckily, Ruth Bader G. has other plans.....watching her sleep and drool is not exciting television.
Maybe someone can throw crumbs on Nancy Pelosi......she will have her sour-puss face on.
It will be smug self-congratulation, a bundle of bald-faced lies, a handful of insults, more lies, all accompanied by stupid hand gestures and sneers. Also, he's going to threaten N Korea some more.

It galls me that Republicans like Morelock mocked Obama for using a teleprompter, but he did it with finesse and ease, never looking like he was reading. Drumpf, a self-proclaimed TV star, looks as awkward and clumsy as anyone, with clunky delivery and weird phrasing. He is an idiot on every level.

vantexan

It will be smug self-congratulation, a bundle of bald-faced lies, a handful of insults, more lies, all accompanied by stupid hand gestures and sneers. Also, he's going to threaten N Korea some more.

It galls me that Republicans like Morelock mocked Obama for using a teleprompter, but he did it with finesse and ease, never looking like he was reading. Drumpf, a self-proclaimed TV star, looks as awkward and clumsy as anyone, with clunky delivery and weird phrasing. He is an idiot on every level.
Yeah, I remember when Obama smoothly read off the teleprompter "Navy corpsman." Only he pronounced it as corpse. Smooth one, that Obama.

vantexan

Yawn, who cares he's not in office, move on.

I understand you're trying to get out ahead of tonight's inevitable blunders, but looking back at Obama won't do it for you bud. You need a new strategy.
I was replying to someone ripping Trump and how inept he is compared to the Nivenesque Obama. You as usual interjected with an inane remark. If y'all are going to bring up Saint Barry......

ImWaitingForTheDay

Yeah, I remember when Obama smoothly read off the teleprompter "Navy corpsman." Only he pronounced it as corpse. Smooth one, that Obama.
Watch for drumpf to read the teleprompter very slowly and deliberately so his dentures don't slip and cause him to slur. But expect him to repeat his favorite words three times each like winning, believe me, terrible, stupid, weak. loser, and tremendous. Also expect him to interject his own mindless drivel when he's stumped with words like me, I, and the royal WE.

ImWaitingForTheDay

I really cannot watch the lie fest that this address will be and what will be worse is all the cheering Republican sycophants who are complicit to all of the lies..Lord knows they could play a test pattern with Drumpfs face on the screen and Fox News will call his address a resounding success........