State of the Union

floridays

Swamp troll is drunk again SMH.
Guy joins October 15th and has over 500 posts already. And you guys are talking to him like this isn't one of many names he has on this site. Lol. You're getting played by this loser with too much free time.

Let me hear your best denial, cheap two bit trick. Is the swamp troll drunk again, or is there truth in what I've said. Pull another red x out of your ass and place it at the bottom, it's what you do.

Sportello

@Sportello
Listen *, you blocked me, then conveniently unblocked me to respond to my post. I don't know if you have done this previously but you certainly did it today. I'll be as clear as I can to you so open your big ears and understand this, I'm well aware that you cannot match me in an argument and that's the reason you blocked me. Shortly after I started posting here you tried to convince some of your other lackeys to block me also and claimed I used to post under another name and you guys tried to decide what it was. News flash, I've never posted under another name here, that is the same answer I told you at the time. All of this is recorded if anyone wants to look it up. I am asking @vantexan now if he will search and see if you have done this before, Van will you do this for me? This is what you posted and it seems my name doesn't appear on my copy and paste but it certainly exists in todays record on the board. @Monkey Butt can you rectify this. I wouldn't want anyone to think I couldn't or wouldn't defend what I have posted when this slimy mistake takes a shot at what I've posted.

These are some who skipped Obama's SOTU:
Doug Lamborn
Paul Broun
Ted Cruz

:censored2: happens.

Cute, now list who skipped his FIRST SOTU. You clowns are pathetic.
Step One:
Define the terms specifically in your favor. Nicely done.

:censored2:, then answer the question.
Step Two:
Demand an answer to a contrived question.

Fredricka couldn't find an appropriate pimp momma cowboy hat to wear.
Least racist person you've ever met, along with those who thought it was funny.

• clear.png
    Like x 1
  • List

Sportello, Today at 1:05 PM
Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the public forum.

From the Terms of Service (TOS)

3.) Our staff does not review all of the content posted here. We rely on the members to report inappropriate content so that it can be reviewed by the moderators and appropriate action taken when necessary. Content will not be deleted or altered for the purpose of distorting the pattern of opinion in any given discussion. The sole purpose of content editing or deletion is to remove inappropriate content and enforce these Terms of Service and House Rules.

Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the public forum. If you have any concerns or questions about a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.

Sportello

@Sportello
Listen *, you blocked me, then conveniently unblocked me to respond to my post. I don't know if you have done this previously but you certainly did it today. I'll be as clear as I can to you so open your big ears and understand this, I'm well aware that you cannot match me in an argument and that's the reason you blocked me. Shortly after I started posting here you tried to convince some of your other lackeys to block me also and claimed I used to post under another name and you guys tried to decide what it was. News flash, I've never posted under another name here, that is the same answer I told you at the time. All of this is recorded if anyone wants to look it up. I am asking @vantexan now if he will search and see if you have done this before, Van will you do this for me? This is what you posted and it seems my name doesn't appear on my copy and paste but it certainly exists in todays record on the board. @Monkey Butt can you rectify this. I wouldn't want anyone to think I couldn't or wouldn't defend what I have posted when this slimy mistake takes a shot at what I've posted.

These are some who skipped Obama's SOTU:
Doug Lamborn
Paul Broun
Ted Cruz

:censored2: happens.

Cute, now list who skipped his FIRST SOTU. You clowns are pathetic.
Step One:
Define the terms specifically in your favor. Nicely done.

:censored2:, then answer the question.
Step Two:
Demand an answer to a contrived question.

Fredricka couldn't find an appropriate pimp momma cowboy hat to wear.
Least racist person you've ever met, along with those who thought it was funny.

Sportello, Today at 1:05 PM

@Sportello, @Monkey Butt @vantexan it was post 105 of this thread 1/15/2015.

Thanks for the effort, the chicken:censored2: will get the message anyway.

Response to post 105 by @Sportello
1. I did not define the terms to my favor, the claim was made that these three Doug Lanborn, Paul Broun, and Ted Cruz did not attend the SOTU, which is correct. This is Donald J Trump's, YOUR PRESIDENT, first State of the Union address. How many SOTU addresses by brother barry did they sit through before they were a no show?
I didn't define the terms, the terms are a given, this is Trumps first SOTU, all Republicans were present for brother barry's, all democrats will not be present for YOUR PRESIDENT, Donald J Trump. These are the given terms.

2. How is this a contrived question? On the same footing, equal ground, first SOTU speeches by both, the initial claim could not have been made of no shows, except by the democrats, in 2018.

If you want to respond to what I post, unblock me. Don't respond to my posts if you don't unblock me. That's the way it's supposed to work, and the blocking was done by you.

Not true, but you are always full of:poop: Probably not SMH in your case as you said, more like BYM.... Beating..Y..Meat. Mind your own business, or prove me a liar. Or just STFU. Can you understand plain English?

Great you disagree, I agree with every word, try using some words to disagree. You're one of the lackeys, KMA.

Thanks, was just :censored2:. If they could understand a point, I think I would have made it. Sorry to bring you into it. @Sportello is aware, he can be chicken salad or chicken :censored2:, his decision. Sorry again, have a good day tex.

And another lackey reports. You remember exactly what I'm talking about correct. You're chicken :censored2: also.

Let me hear your best denial, cheap two bit trick. Is the swamp troll drunk again, or is there truth in what I've said. Pull another red x out of your ass and place it at the bottom, it's what you do.
Someone has anger issues.