States begin process of neutering Obamacare

BrownArmy

Obamacare (National Healthcare Plan) will be around until the USA falls apart (i.e. bankrupt).
Hopefully whatever replaces it is better and hopefully, one day, the USA will actually have National Healthcare.

Hey man, get involved.

Call your congresspersons.

I agree - National Healthcare.

Drop a dime and let someone know.

Sportello

I don't ... someone mentioned something about the good old days and so I engaged them in conversation.
You alluded to debt, like that's a problem. It may not be. It depends on where we end up...MAGA, you know.

Bad debt would be another sinkhole of cash in some carp hole country that wouldn't know who America was if we didn't have a boot on their throat. Good debt is rebuilding our public infrastructure without privatizing it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Lulz.

What's your experience with poverty?
My mother and father were blind.
They made $0.35 per hour.
I cut yards when I was 10 years old, delivered newspapers when I was 12 and worked in a grocery store when I was 14 and worked my way up to assistant butcher by the time I was 18.
I never ate at a restaurant or even a fast food place until I was 14.
I grew up in my own little Great Depression.
I grew up very poor albeit not in a big city.
I was determined I was not going to be a peasant and worked my ass off.

Now, it's your turn ... what do you know about poverty?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
My mother and father were blind.
They made $0.35 per hour.
I cut yards when I was 10 years old, delivered newspapers when I was 12 and worked in a grocery store when I was 14 and worked my way up to assistant butcher by the time I was 18.
I never ate at a restaurant or even a fast food place until I was 14.
I grew up in my own little Great Depression.
I grew up very poor albeit not in a big city.
I was determined I was not going to be a peasant and worked my ass off.

Now, it's your turn ... what do you know about poverty?

I read the grapes of wrath, and had to roll my own cigarettes growing up. Does that count