Stick driving

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Does your wife know how much of a sexual deviant you are when she married you...you have almost single-handedly made the browncafe into a drug and perverted sex site....well done stoner..
I was just playing back what you said to Dave.
Guess I hit too close to home on that one.
I'm sorry.

GenericUsername

I'll take an automatic any day of the week over an old stick, Spicer or not. There's not many worse feelings than being in a good rhythm and then smacking your crotch on the shifter. Plus you also have the bonus of the additional room in the cab to set boxes down if you have a bulk stop going out the front door, or a bigger box... You don't have to twist as much. The benefits of the automatics are unparalleled.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I'll take an automatic any day of the week over an old stick, Spicer or not. There's not many worse feelings than being in a good rhythm and then smacking your crotch on the shifter. Plus you also have the bonus of the additional room in the cab to set boxes down if you have a bulk stop going out the front door, or a bigger box... You don't have to twist as much. The benefits of the automatics are unparalleled.
IMG_20170327_230937.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I was just playing back what you said to Dave.
Guess I hit too close to home on that one.
I'm sorry.
That's ok monkey... bring in the dog and cat , slip into those silk jammies, pour yourself a cup of joe, sink into the BarcaLounger, turn down the lights and step up the pot smoking because we are about ready to rumble.....