Still can't access the retirement calculator....

qdg2

I did everything online. The only thing I did first was send in the estimate paperwork making sure it matched the calculator. Got my reply within 10 days and then completed the paperwork online and received my confirmation within 10 days that it was all good. Check showed up just like they said. Only problem I had was with my termination date and that got fixed.
Well Champ....I never could access the calculator.....

No matter....because I knew who to talk to.....it's all in the works......

qdg2

My vacation check was direct deposited two weeks after I retired. 6 weeks paid in full.
Those words were directly from the payroll clerk. All payoffs of any kind happen after Jan.1(4-6 weeks). That's when they are populated through payroll. Always been that way. Here.

Johney

Well Champ....I never could access the calculator.....

No matter....because I knew who to talk to.....it's all in the works......
Sure Boss that's why you came here looking for help. If you knew anything about it you'd know you don't need the calculator. Have fun waiting on next years vacation pay which I suspect it'll take you years to get. LMAO.

qdg2

Trust me, I agree. But old Quad takes offense to even positive responses. Definite personality problem.
Well......true.

You aren't going to have it both ways.

And personality problems? There are about 6 of em on BC.

Crawling out of the woodwork for a last shot eh?

qdg2

Sure Boss that's why you came here looking for help. If you knew anything about it you'd know you don't need the calculator. Have fun waiting on next years vacation pay which I suspect it'll take you years to get. LMAO.
I know I didn't need the calculator....see above.

Never asked for help.

"I suspect".......anything else?

Thebrownblob

Does it seem strange that everytime you get on here all you do is defend yourself ?

I can’t think of anybody else that does that

Credentials please
There’s not much I don’t know about how Day to day operation at UPS runs, both from the union perspective, and even the companies perspective. But I can assure you I know very little about the retirement process because most people only do it once, and the people who have done it that you would normally ask are gone at that point. A message board like this is very valuable because some of those people who went before you are here to make sure you don’t make the same mistakes if you ask. I’m not sure why else he would post here.

Shiftless

Probably the best message anyone can get from this site on retirement topics is to go directly to the source of who will handle your retirement and medical when you retire. It is different all over the Teamster regions.

Best to do your own homework and get the facts straight from the entities that will be handling your retirement and medical benefits than taking the wrong info and possibly jeopardizing a very important end of career decision.

qdg2

Does it seem strange that everytime you get on here all you do is defend yourself ?

I can’t think of anybody else that does that

Credentials please
Doesn't it seem odd....that all you do when you get on here is attack me?

Tragically.....it will fall on Integrity.

Hell, you guys are still bullying Upstate and he's been gone for months.

I'm being weirdly accused of being someone else....

qdg2

Boy that was hard. SMH
My God that went so far over your head......

So, what tires go on YOUR AIRPLANE?

I am trying to decide on upgrading to 6 ply......what do you think?

I earned a Goodyear Aircraft tire certificate. When did you get yours?

I also got the speed rated tires for my vette. How about yours?

qdg2

My guess is he gets off on being made look like a fool
Probably rubs one out every morning while reading and responding to the BC

A deep seated perversion that’s gonna need professional counseling
"My guess"...dude you been guessing all your life. Probably.

So, I have a deep seated perversion.....So, why would a retired...at 55 no less.....post 24/7 on a work website........when in fact you have ZERO relevance......My God.....the epitome of perversion? ^^^^^^^^^^^The epitome of tragic, needful irrelevance?

Some of the biggest clowns on BC are retired.......why is that?

Why is that? I'm perverted(see I still work here though)..........please....explain this.

Think this one through before posting? Speaking of being a fool....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C6AC4D0F-595B-4245-A0B9-69EC174C926E.gif

Woop dee fukken do
That and $5 will get you a cup of coffee

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
"My guess"...dude you been guessing all your life. Probably.

So, I have a deep seated perversion.....So, why would a retired...at 55 no less.....post 24/7 on a work website........when in fact you have ZERO relevance......My God.....the epitome of perversion? ^^^^^^^^^^^The epitome of tragic, needful irrelevance?

Some of the biggest clowns on BC are retired.......why is that?

Why is that? I'm perverted(see I still work here though)..........please....explain this.

Think this one through before posting? Speaking of being a fool....

Headed to Cabo San Lucas on Saturday
I’ll wave when I fly over
Woah now could you be the pilot

Johney

My God that went so far over your head......

So, what tires go on YOUR AIRPLANE?

I am trying to decide on upgrading to 6 ply......what do you think?

I also got the speed rated tires for my vette. How about yours?
No maybe yours. You don't know me.
I have no interest in flying.
Sure why not. No interest
Who cares. No interest.
Vettes are for suckers. I rest my case.