Still can't access the retirement calculator....

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My God that went so far over your head......

So, what tires go on YOUR AIRPLANE?

I am trying to decide on upgrading to 6 ply......what do you think?

I earned a Goodyear Aircraft tire certificate. When did you get yours?

I also got the speed rated tires for my vette. How about yours?
We own a home in Boulder, Co...what do you think?

We own a condo in Kauai. When did you get yours?

Half owner of a condo in Door County, Wi. How about yours?

I drive a Subaru Outback. Getting new All Terrain tires next month. What do you think?

I'm do for a colonoscopy next week. What about you?

Nobody on this site gives a rat's ass what you or I have. Why bring it up?

qdg2

We own a home in Boulder, Co...what do you think?

We own a condo in Kauai. When did you get yours?

Half owner of a condo in Door County, Wi. How about yours?

I drive a Subaru Outback. Getting new All Terrain tires next month. What do you think?

I'm do for a colonoscopy next week. What about you?

Nobody on this site gives a rat's ass what you or I have. Why bring it up?
Oh but they do.

Not worth explaining. This will all soon be over.

Johney

Anybody buying life insurance to pension maximize?
I did but I also got spousal benefits cause if I go first I still want her to get everything she can from this place. If she goes first it refers back to full payments for me. Win win in my book.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I did but I also got spousal benefits cause if I go first I still want her to get everything she can from this place. If she goes first it refers back to full payments for me. Win win in my book.
Goes before retirement? We are locked in once you pull the trigger. My numbers worked to wife's favor if I took the max and the insurance was used to buy an annuity. The monthly is about a wash and the insurance is tax free, I could cancel if she went first.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

What are you planning?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Goes before retirement? We are locked in once you pull the trigger. My numbers worked to wife's favor if I took the max and the insurance was used to buy an annuity. The monthly is about a wash and the insurance is tax free, I could cancel if she went first.

You got the exes cut figured in

DELACROIX

I have bought a term with an annuity about 25 years ago..could you imagine the nagging if I didn’t... really saves a lot of headaches...still will select the spousal options when I sign the papers...For me it is only a 200 dollar a month difference..

We really need a COLA for our pension benefits, financially it would not take much.

Johney

Here once you retire and if you do spousal benefits and your wife dies before you it resorts back to full payment for me. Kinda of a no brainer. I just want her to milk the system if I die first. If I didn't she would get nothing after I died. Well there is some type of partial payment if I died within 5 years of retiring up to the 5 year mark.
What are you planning?
Nothing, she is still working fulltime.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Here once you retire and if you do spousal benefits and your wife dies before you it resorts back to full payment for me. Kinda of a no brainer. I just want her to milk the system if I die first. If I didn't she would get nothing after I died. Well there is some type of partial payment if I died within 5 years of retiring up to the 5 year mark.

You in the 177?

Johney

I have bought a term with an annuity about 25 years ago..could you imagine the nagging if I didn’t... really saves a lot of headaches...still will select the spousal options when I sign the papers...For me it is only a 200 dollar a month difference..

We really need a COLA for our pension benefits, financially it would not take much.
I have a friend whose close to retirement and his wife is 11 years younger and the difference is substantial.

DELACROIX

You totally missed the Punch Line...

:death::itwashim3:"What were you planning"

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So, why would a retired...at 55 no less.....post 24/7 on a work website........when in fact you have ZERO relevance......My God.....the epitome of perversion?
What is peoples’ beef with retirees being on here???

There are so few new issues at UPS. Everything that the young guys are going through, the old ones already went through.

Management messed up the plan?
Computer decided you should run your route as stupidly as possible?
Timecard getting put in wrong?
Too many packages in your truck?

What new issues are around that the old guys didn’t have to go through?

They may not have seen a diad 6, but they know about the pains upgrading to the first 5.

I don’t get it. You get someone with decades of doing all this, and you expect them to renounce all those memories and experiences just because they made it to the finish line?

qdg2

What is peoples’ beef with retirees being on here???

There are so few new issues at UPS. Everything that the young guys are going through, the old ones already went through.

Management messed up the plan?
Computer decided you should run your route as stupidly as possible?
Timecard getting put in wrong?
Too many packages in your truck?

What new issues are around that the old guys didn’t have to go through?

They may not have seen a diad 6, but they know about the pains upgrading to the first 5.

I don’t get it. You get someone with decades of doing all this, and you expect them to renounce all those memories and experiences just because they made it to the finish line?
You know man....you don't get it.

That was a response to a personal attack.

And really.....the person that was the object of that response.....rarely does much more than sexual innuendo, misogyny or anything meaningful......not to mention the bullying.

Pretty rare to see anything useful. There are literally thousands of examples of this. Many clear TOS violations.

BC just a personal playpen for the handful of them.......BTW, it's not all of retirees on here. Some are quite pleasant and thoughtful.

qdg2

We've had life insurance for 30 years. The intent to be used as a replacement for income lost and home pay-off. Giving either spouse a boost into their new life. I was nowhere close to retirement when we bought it. We have chosen to not have survivor pension benefits. Using the insurance money as before.