Still Employed After I Quit?

milleriam

I put in my 2 weeks with my managers, quit UPS and moves across the country. I go to apply to UPS months later and it says I'm still employed with UPS. I can't even put in a new application because apparently still an employee of my past location. What do I do?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I put in my 2 weeks with my managers, quit UPS and moves across the country. I go to apply to UPS months later and it says I'm still employed with UPS. I can't even put in a new application because apparently still an employee of my past location. What do I do?

Call them and ask where your paycheck is

WannaBeFeeder

This is common UPS does not clear ppl from the system right away

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This is common UPS does not clear ppl from the system right away
Actually one year after I left UPS for foot surgery ( six months on disability and six more months after I retired ) , that over the course of 3 days , A woman from HR called me.
First was to notify me that I was cleared to return to work, without ever having seen a doctor .
I told her my full story.
Day 2, she called again.
Wanting to know, if I still wished to return.
I repeated my story.
Day 3, she wanted to know if I turned in my uniforms.
I told her I wasn't a driver, had been for the last 5 years at UPS.

ski or die

Ski or Die
If they feel your still employed, I would request my vacation time. Then try to quit again. Wait a year again and see if you have anymore vacation time.