Still haven’t received my check

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
That’s what I’m saying! So I’m wondering if when I file on it, will I be compensated for not having a check in a timely fashion?
Our paper checks were delayed too due to some bad weather I’m assuming. Literally no one in my department was effected by it though.

I think UPS should file a grievance on you for being the only person in this day and age that doesn’t have direct deposit.

armyman2745

How about this. I went overseas for the military 2x my hub knew about it and wouldn't let me work. I know that it's usually up to 90 days for soldiers to get back to work after being over there, but they didn't even try to get me and I wasn't a problem. I referred good people that are still working till this day. Just wondering why I had to reapply so many times when I wasn't going to get the job anyway.

UPSER1987

Over in my hub we get paid on Thursday if you get paper checks, but come this Monday it’s still a roll of the dice if we’re going to get them. When I file on this will they have to pay for the time I haven’t had my money?
Direct deposit buddy. This isn’t the Stone Age lol.