Still Number One

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Sure, at face value. Coming from a feeder driver, and all of us said the same thing this peak, volume was way down. It’s easy to be on time when we aren’t processing the volume we usually do around that time of year. That being said, we ARE number one. Always have been, always will be.

Yeet

Hard working Teamsters, baby. Don’t doubt it.
Take a good hard look at what it looks like when you make someone earn the right to be called a driver. To feel proud to put the browns on knowing what you had to go through to get there. You want it? Show me. We are built different.

Brownwind

Sure, at face value. Coming from a feeder driver, and all of us said the same thing this peak, volume was way down. It’s easy to be on time when we aren’t processing the volume we usually do around that time of year. That being said, we ARE number one. Always have been, always will be.
Always will be… again I ain’t looking back….
Seriously most of us gave the best years of our lives to do this job. I get it nobody cares.
My customers do and they recognize when I’m not there. Promote the business. Protect the truck while keeping our integrity. Don’t sacrifice integrity for an imaginary number. Remember customer is king and we are the best at what we do.

Yeet

Always will be… again I ain’t looking back….
Seriously most of us gave the best years of our lives to do this job. I get it nobody cares.
My customers do and they recognize when I’m not there. Promote the business. Protect the truck while keeping our integrity. Don’t sacrifice integrity for an imaginary number. Remember customer is king and we are the best at what we do.
Started UPS when I was 17. I brought two kids into this world and suffered 3 herniated discs so far to get where I am and I’m nowhere even close to retiring. 20 years in and I still have a long way to go. All that and I wouldn’t change a thing.

Brownwind

Started UPS when I was 17. I brought two kids into this world and suffered 3 herniated discs so far to get where I am and I’m nowhere even close to retiring. 20 years in and I still have a long way to go. All that and I wouldn’t change a thing.
Stay strong. I appreciate your understanding. Remember why we do this. It’s not always about the job but what the job covers. Can’t replace our family.

You got this…

Yeet

Stay strong. I appreciate your understanding. Remember why we do this. It’s not always about the job but what the job covers. Can’t replace our family.

You got this…
Exactly. We put up with a lot of crap here but they take care of my family. For that, they get my dedication.

Emergency Conditions

Take a good hard look at what it looks like when you make someone earn the right to be called a driver. To feel proud to put the browns on knowing what you had to go through to get there. You want it? Show me. We are built different.
And for some reason the company seems to be doing everything they can to undermine that and ruin their own reputation

margaritaville

Fed Ex seems to be falling apart more then usual from what i noticed. I was talking to a fed ex driver and he said it's impossible to get fired there since they are so desperate unless u run someone over. I just ordered some hue lights and i cringed when i saw fed ex was delivering. A light company should not use fed ex to ship stuff. It also said 2-4 days and so far it's looking like 2 weeks.