stink fingers

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
If you hit Home Depot at the right time you can buy some 3-packs of FG gloves for $9.99. They don't carry the 3-packs all year, just the summer months I think.

Who wears gloves in the summer? I love wearing gloves for a few reasons: 1) Helps keep all that nasty dirt off my hands 2) Helps keep my hands from drying out 3) helps me handle packages (I wear the palm dipped glove which stick to cardboard). The only issue I am having is the sweat under the gloves. In about 3 weeks my gloves/hands smell like monkey butt. Anyone come up with a glove that breaths and does all the above?
Highflex by Ansel and I wash them after ever week. They never smell.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I wear gloves except during the really hot days of summer. Can't take the sweaty hands. My favorite is Handy Andy gloves. There yellow which is good for a few jokes, but their thick and last about a month.

stink219

Ayyyyyyyy!! I thought this thread was started by one of my biatches!!!! Lol. If its gloves your talking, "Ironclad Boxhandler". Hands down!!! Used them in 10 degrees and in 90 degrees.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
That rubber coating crap you're talking about is nitrile and I hate it. It doesn't breathe at all so my hands stayed soaking wet and like prunes when I tried a pair.