Turdferguson

Just a turd
I am reviving this age old thread because I am having trouble selling. I only want to sell 20 shares so I can get my truck paid off, but I have to convert my shares to class B. I tried calling to have them walk me through it, but of course the whole system is automated now and I couldn't talk to an actual person!

Can anyone verify if I printed out the correct form. "Form 2011 request for conversion of class A to class B stock, and transfer of ownership." The form is 6 pages long and I honestly have no idea how to fill the thing out. I would try my best to fill it out, but I don't want to do it wrong and send it in to get rejected.
You only have to fill out about three of the pages. You'll need to print out and write out like an eight digit stock number, and then get a medallion signature ( which your bank should be able to do for you) . Then mail it out

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You only have to fill out about three of the pages. You'll need to print out and write out like an eight digit stock number, and then get a medallion signature ( which your bank should be able to do for you) . Then mail it out

What if you don’t have a bank? Can you take it to Walmart or ✅n Go

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I got no idea what that means, what do I look like Warren Buffet?
How much each share cost you to buy.

Otherwise how would one calculate profits?
IMG_6397.JPG

Rack em

Made the Podium
So if I fill out the form and send it in, they will convert them to class B, and then I go online and sell them?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So if I fill out the form and send it in, they will convert them to class B, and then I go online and sell them?
No just include a note stating to sell the converted shares. It takes about a week or two for it to go through. If they have your bank information they will direct deposit the whole shares and they will send a live check for any fractional shares...and no I don't know why they do it that way

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No just include a note stating to sell the converted shares. It takes about a week or two for it to go through. If they have your bank information they will direct deposit the whole shares and they will send a live check for any fractional shares...and no I don't know why they do it that way
Why doesn't It all go right to my bank account?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I just sold them online and the money was deposited. No mailing anything in or converting anything.