Stock Price

A

afups

Bounced right past $79. Up to $80.83 so far this morning. Somebody in UPS must be doing something right.

I

iloadthetruck

I bought my first 1.5 shares back in August with the 10% discount making it around $63 a share. I am VERY happy.

B

brownmonster

Maybe we should take another 1/2 hour a day away from the drivers for even more profit. 2,4,5.8, who do we appreciate!

O

over9five

2008 we'll get rid of all those damn Teamsters and start making some real money!

P

proups

Nobody wants to get rid of the UPS Teamsters....now the union is another story.

U

upsdawg

The stock price is my retirement--can't count on the union---but I know that if I buy as much UPS Stock at a discount and it continues to go up----we all win!!!If I but it at a 10% discount and it continues to go up----who would not like double digit return on their investment!!
I try to do everything I can to make sure that UPS continues to be successful and is able to invest in my future!

C

crappie

people who invest in nothing but ups stock could be playing with fire.Buy mutual funds ie 401k ,with ups stock.15% of ups stocks is all I would do.But I feel that a lot of people who work at UPS are buying UPS stocks like crazy .This is a unwise and foolish.

(Message edited by crappie on November 08, 2004)

C

crappie

ups 79 my investing large amounts of money in one companys stock has burned me one time .shame on me.I have made money on ups stock ie thank you ups hard working people.So from the school of hard knocks I have learned a lesson.
UPS stock kicks butt and hoefuuly will continue.
go UPS!!!!!!!!!!

(Message edited by crappie on November 08, 2004)

U

ups79

I just don't think it will ever let us down. We all know what has been expected of us, and how we all to a man or women have performed. thank god also for UPS.

S

speeddemon

I am a christain, and trust me , there is nothing in this company that reflects god.

A

afups

My cost basis is 2.17 going back a long way. It has done so well I am addicted. It has bought my house, several cars, a college degree, a second home and my current total value is five times what it was when I retired. I own a few other companies but I can't lose so why change.

I trust in UPS.

M

moreluck

speed......No, UPS isn't a 'god', but supporting, feeding, clothing and educating families is a god-like ambition. The UPS paycheck allows employees to do just that for their families and you should thank God for that!

Y

yeldarb

UPS does alot of things that tick me off and seem unfair, but it allows me to do alot more with my family, and my children, than if I were to become fed up and quit. Other jobs out there dont even compare to what UPS allows working families to do.

U

ups79

Not a better feeling then going home every night knowing that they have benefitted from you being employed by them and you being one of their employees.