Stop paper pay stub

Red Headed Stranger

You might want to hang onto your paper stub to prove your hours worked each year towards your pension benefits. Also, they come in handy if you need to provide proof of income quickly to support a loan application.

pkgdriver

You might want to hang onto your paper stub to prove your hours worked each year towards your pension benefits. Also, they come in handy if you need to provide proof of income quickly to support a loan application.
Had more than 90% of mine 86-22. Time to get the shredder out.
B4F9291F-837D-452B-AE9D-2E64BCA3B3CB.jpeg

pkgdriver

I've thought about it but I don't really care that much....when you've opened a check every week for 35 years it's just something I miss.
I see what you are saying. 1/3/2023 I got my last check(live) for my vacation payout. Its been about 3 weeks and Im not doing so well. Maybe theres a help group I can join?

yonnko

Well thanks for the no help responses. After 23 years I should’ve known…. Stealers Wheel said it best. Clowns to the left of me Jokers to the right here I am stuck in the middle…..

pkgdriver

Is there a way to opt out of receiving a paper pay stub on Upsers.com? I have direct deposit
Yes I did it. Dont remember how though. Think you had to go in WORKDAY and change your preferences. Its not on the main page with your other profile/payroll info.