Storming the Capitol

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
It is thought that Antifa, dressed as Trump supporters, did the break in and damage.
Have you considered that?

Have you also considered who is thought to be bankrolling Antifa and BLM?

Get back with me......
You have no idea how much I would like to believe that.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
More people in the administration are jumping ship and several GOP in congress including Loeffler are not going to object the counts now lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
One excellent point that was brought up Tucker Carlson, that no one has mentioned here, is how quickly these people could take over the Capitol, and how them doing so has pointed out a huge weakness to our enemies.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If being stupid makes her a hero, I could only wish there were many more heroes today. Save the judicial system time and money. Just execute those treasonous bastards on the spot.
Like George Floyd?
I remember flags and memorials and the MSM calling him a HERO!
He ain't and never was a hero! Geez!

newfie

One excellent point that was brought up Tucker Carlson, that no one has mentioned here, is how quickly these people could take over the Capitol, and how them doing so has pointed out a huge weakness to our enemies.
or it was planned to make the Trump supporters look bad along with antifa folks being bused in. We'll see when we see who got arrested and what their background is like

Indecisi0n

Attachments

• C142DCF5-F871-4749-922B-579AC8BE2853.jpeg
    C142DCF5-F871-4749-922B-579AC8BE2853.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 68