Storming the Capitol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
From this Guardian piece:

Speaking of things not being a good look… yikes.
You claimed he committed election fraud.

I pointed out he was charged with trying to verify the election results.

Then you posted proof I'm right.

You're hilarious.

That guy worked in a different county. How could she charge him in Fulton county?
I'm not a lawyer but I believe in a Georgia RICO case the county prosecutor can charge within the scope of the entire state if the alleged crimes were connected to where the bulk of the alleged crimes were conducted. Going off memory there only.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Five counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of election duties. All misdemeanors.
So you admit he wasn't convicted of election fraud, and rather was convicted of accessing election tabulations, just like I said.

I'm proud of you for abandoning your election fraud conspiracy theory claims Austin.

I'm glad I was here to educate you son.

So you admit he wasn't convicted of election fraud, and rather was convicted of accessing election tabulations, just like I said.

I'm proud of you for abandoning your election fraud conspiracy theory claims Austin.

He pleaded the charges down, yes. But the state's case is that Hall was engaging in election fraud at the behest of others but will receive lighter sentencing in exchange for the promise to cooperate with the matter going forward by testifying against others in the RICO case.

We'll have to see how it plays out.

Let's get real, @DriveInDriveOut.

Let's assume for just a second that all criminal defendants plead guilty or are found guilty by a jury in this Georgia case. Is that really going to change your mind as to the credibility of this case? I highly doubt it. You've already made up your mind.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He pleaded the charges down, yes. But the state's case is that Hall was engaging in election fraud at the behest of others but will receive lighter sentencing in exchange for the promise to cooperate with the matter going forward by testifying against others in the RICO case.

We'll have to see how it plays out.
Even you aren't delusional enough to think they would let him off for election fraud if they had any evidence or chance at all of convicting him of it.

No, he accepted a plea deal for the only weak thing they can convict him on: trying to verify election results without permission.

Just like I said.
Give up your crazy crackpot conspiracy theory little buddy.

oldngray

nowhere special

They threatened him with 7 felonies to get him to plead guilty to 1 misdemeanor.

Even you aren't delusional enough to think they would let him off for election fraud if they had any evidence or chance at all of convincing him of it.

No, he accepted a plea deal for the only weak thing they can convict him on: trying to verify election results without permission.

Just like I said.
Give up your crazy crackpot conspiracy theory little buddy.
The state's case is stronger if they can get this guy to squeal rather than simply convicting him of the original felonies and losing his full cooperation with respect to testifying against the other defendants.

You know how this works.

It's not my crazy crackpot conspiracy theory... little buddy. It's the state of Georgia's ongoing RICO case. I'm just trying to gather the facts and learn about the case as it develops. I'm willing to see the thing through to the end without making up my mind as to the particulars of the alleged crimes. There's a lot we apparently don't know with this case. You've made your mind up, clearly. That's ok.