Strange things we do as drivers?

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ll ask people for their last name randomly some times.
Cashier ask me if I want my receipt “nope just a last name” etc. I get weird looks when I do it.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Bruh....this lady called in a concern on me for not knocking for a signature and she had a doorbell camera. It was something electronic and expensive. She came into the center fuming and showed my ors and the customer clerk.....I was asked to break and bring the pkg to the center for the lady which I did since I was only 5 mins away...watched the video while she verbally chastised me, I did everything 100% by the methods and it showed me waiting for over a full minute. Also showed me peeking into the window checking to see if somebody was home which she called “invasion of privacy.” Also clearly showed me reaching for the doorbell 3 different times which she vehemently refuted, claiming “I don’t have a doorbell” (she was literally showing us doorbell camera footage). Lady was a snatch to me while I delivered the pkg to her and I couldn’t stop giggling right in her face. Good times. People are insane, man
And we got her blacklisted!!!
It's always nice when a story like that has a happy ending.:yesssmileyf:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It's always nice when a story like that has a happy ending.:yesssmileyf:
center manager stepped out of the office as she was leaving and raising her voice out the door, he gave me a sharp look like what did I do (I was still laughing) heard the story from the clerk and the only thing he said was “ok. Black list her.” Walked back into
his office.
It was one of those days where you feel like your life is the set of a movie

quad decade guy

I do catch myself honking before backing....I do find myself "suggesting"(to anyone I'm a passenger of) "how to drive", like following distance, smooth turns, signaling etc. My wife texting "first rule of backing" after showing me a pic of the damage of her backing into something. Almost comical. Almost.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I do catch myself honking before backing....I do find myself "suggesting"(to anyone I'm a passenger of) "how to drive", like following distance, smooth turns, signaling etc. My wife texting "first rule of backing" after showing me a pic of the damage of her backing into something. Almost comical. Almost.
I ride passenger if another driver is driving. Even then, im freaking out cuz they suck at driving too!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Bruh....this lady called in a concern on me for not knocking for a signature and she had a doorbell camera. It was something electronic and expensive. She came into the center fuming and showed my ors and the customer clerk.....I was asked to break and bring the pkg to the center for the lady which I did since I was only 5 mins away...watched the video while she verbally chastised me, I did everything 100% by the methods and it showed me waiting for over a full minute. Also showed me peeking into the window checking to see if somebody was home which she called “invasion of privacy.” Also clearly showed me reaching for the doorbell 3 different times which she vehemently refuted, claiming “I don’t have a doorbell” (she was literally showing us doorbell camera footage). Lady was a snatch to me while I delivered the pkg to her and I couldn’t stop giggling right in her face. Good times. People are insane, man
This COVID crap is really bringing out the crazy in people. Lol.

Scuderia

We have an apartment complex where drivers have been assaulted. So now we will call everything. Just stop in front, and scan everything, and drive away. :biggrin: