Strange things we do as drivers?

542thruNthru

Quoting article 37 "fair days work for a fair days pay"

When my wife asks me why I still haven't taken out the trash!

And then quoting article 37 retaliation

When she tells me I'm not getting any for a week!

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
I talk to bugs that make their way onto my windshield. I let them know they're in for a rough ride

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I got the dreaded green bar concern for not knocking or ringing the doorbell. Delivery was at 8:38pm fer chrissakes! Told the supe I did knock... turns out the customer sent in a video. All I could do at that point is act confused. (It was my only defense).

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I got the dreaded green bar concern for not knocking or ringing the doorbell. Delivery was at 8:38pm fer chrissakes! Told the supe I did knock... turns out the customer sent in a video. All I could do at that point is act confused. (It was my only defense).
How do you send in video?

Tell your supervisor you was videotaped without your consent and this will not stand up in a court of law

Shiftless

Strange things we do as drivers?

We had a Feeder driver who here in California running up and down the Central Coast would leave water, food, toiletries and a flash light at designated spots on his route in the event of an earthquake. He would stop by and check every 6 months to see if everything was still were he left it. This all started the day after as he had just left the Van Nuys building the day the Big Earthquake hit Slymar in 1971,
FREAKED HIM THE friend - OUT!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Whenever I see @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U I always throw a milk bone at him because he resembles a chihuahua
Pr27xFgzgZbh.gif

SaladTosser

Kill me now
That’s why I always pretend to knock. Never know where a camera is hiding

Air Recovery

I look at random apartment complexes and think "God dam that one would suck"

A few weeks later i get put on the route that apt complex is on. True story. Has happened soooo many :censored2: times

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I look at random apartment complexes and think "God dam that one would suck"

A few weeks later i get put on the route that apt complex is on. True story. Has happened soooo many :censored2: times
You might want to start looking at places that would be easy, maybe good karma would come your way.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Bruh....this lady called in a concern on me for not knocking for a signature and she had a doorbell camera. It was something electronic and expensive. She came into the center fuming and showed my ors and the customer clerk.....I was asked to break and bring the pkg to the center for the lady which I did since I was only 5 mins away...watched the video while she verbally chastised me, I did everything 100% by the methods and it showed me waiting for over a full minute. Also showed me peeking into the window checking to see if somebody was home which she called “invasion of privacy.” Also clearly showed me reaching for the doorbell 3 different times which she vehemently refuted, claiming “I don’t have a doorbell” (she was literally showing us doorbell camera footage). Lady was a snatch to me while I delivered the pkg to her and I couldn’t stop giggling right in her face. Good times. People are insane, man
And we got her blacklisted!!!