Strange things we do as drivers?

ManInBrown

Got chased off a property by a dog. And spent the next 5 minutes sitting in the truck at the curb giving the little :censored3: the finger and cursing at him

Last edited:

Rack em

Made the Podium
When I wear headphones and listen to music while delivering resies. And because I am wearing headphones I dont realize I am singing way too loud and probably very badly. That always gets strange looks from people

Rack em

Made the Podium
That's why you measure first...my truck fits in the garage as long as I take the hitch off.
My friend has a clever measuring device. He put a tennis ball on a string so when his windshield hits the tennis ball he know the garage door can close. He literally has inches to work with in his garage

slappyhappy

My friend has a clever measuring device. He put a tennis ball on a string so when his windshield hits the tennis ball he know the garage door can close. He literally has inches to work with in his garage
My buddy had to push the front wall of his garage about 1/2" with the bumper to get the door to barely close.

rod

Retired 22 years
I use the old tennis ball hanging on a string trick also. When my windshield touches the ball I have about 6 inches in front and enough room in the back to lower the tailgate and still wall behind the truck with the garage door shut. As usual if I had it to do over I would have built a bigger garage----they are never big enough.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We have the tennis ball set up in the center for the parkers. That way they know if they go any farther they will hit an overhead beam.

Scuderia

Drive by a stop and instead of doing stops to work my way back, I pass all the stops on the other block because I had a planned dammit, and I’m not changing it! OCD issues