Strike pay and Insurance

qdg2

they almost went with Werner express freight in 2018 they are up to something, all new package cars now have hitches and are almost trailer ready I did hear they want to get into bigger items like couches etc they maybe just want to outsource the freight side if ever implemented

Ever heard of a TP60? I would think this more likely....

It would sure take a lot of time to go get and hook for one pickup/delivery.....then what? Go get the trailer as the deliveries/pickups come in trace?

Thebrownblob

It would sure take a lot of time to go get and hook for one pickup/delivery.....then what? Go get the trailer as the deliveries/pickups come in trace?
Not to mention here we can refuse to take a tp60

UPSmechanicinblue

yes I know of a TP60- it's just odd every car that comes in has the hitch and is wired wired for a trailer there are many centers that dont even use a trailer- they have plans for something

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Still makes me nervous with the amount of giant $70,000 trucks used only to drive to work in the parking lot L O L
I was at the local Ford dealer this week
They had a pickup with a window sticker price of $92,000 and change
Dually 4wd leather but got damn that’s a lot of money