Strike

Tony Q

That makes me feel better ?

Seriously....

A live chat, wouldn't interest anyone ?

You could use an anonymous E-mail or YouTube account.
I would definitely have to pass on that. My Mug isn't that good to look at to begin with and those skips FaceTime stage makes me even uglier.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yeah, if any of us, including myself were here to give all the details of our true story, this would be against the rules and I'm betting that we wouldn't be comfortable putting that kind of stuff out there in permanent ink. The reason I can't give you the whole story on the contract is because the negotiations are supposed to be kept in the negotiating room. Contrary to what most members believe this is for the benefit of the membership, as a whole. Since most will never show the initiative to move up within the ranks then you won't understand. Happy Fathers day to you.

So, the reason you can’t give us the whole story is “negotiations are supposed to be kept in the negotiating room”

Then why keep pontificating about it??

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
To "move up in the ranks" and initiative means you are a snake and a liar, much like UPS management. A corporate political whore. And that's where modern unions fail
I agree with your first sentence. And, which person in management isn't someones bit$h?
But, your reasoning that modern unions are failing is because we don't have enough whores, I think you missed it.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I agree with your first sentence. And, which person in management isn't someones bit$h?
But, your reasoning that modern unions are failing is because we don't have enough whores, I think you missed it.
No, the point was that once you establish a power base and "move up", your views and opinions by then have warped into a bunch of contradictory nonsense to buy more votes and, rinse/repeat