Stuck in the snow

At the CACH they hired a new snow crew that are completely incompetent. In the Fall and early Winter when the slightest whisp of snow came down they dumped salt by the metric ton. Now, when the real bad weather is here with snow falling every other day and the yard being a slippery mess that causes problems with the operation of the building, THEY ARE OUT OF SALT AND CAN'T GET ANY MORE!!!!!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's the same in my building....couple of inches of snow...they dump so much salt in the yard and parking lot there's piles of salt when the snow melted. We get 15 inches and sliding on our asses thru the parking lot because no one decided to plow and salt at midnight when the lot is practically empty....that would make too much sense. Doing it at 8am with 300 cars parked...much better.

barnyard

KTM rider
My supe and I were talking about hanging packages at the end of driveways. I have been doing it quite a bit this winter. I have been covering a suburban area, lots of long driveways with people that have 4wd trucks, so they rarely plow. Having been stuck in ruts in some of those, I don't even take the chance and leave things at the end of the driveway.

The point is, my boss said that they have not got 1 phone call complaining or asking about it. Kind of surprised me.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
My supe and I were talking about hanging packages at the end of driveways. I have been doing it quite a bit this winter. I have been covering a suburban area, lots of long driveways with people that have 4wd trucks, so they rarely plow. Having been stuck in ruts in some of those, I don't even take the chance and leave things at the end of the driveway.

The point is, my boss said that they have not got 1 phone call complaining or asking about it. Kind of surprised me.

Another Sup. who doesn’t care about company policy. I have two in my center

Ouch

My package car did great starting off. The more you delivered the worse it got. Getting the weight off sucks.

south philly

Yo they don't give a damn about you remember this packages first people second they have no regard for ur safety all the safety they preach is to cover their ass

Sent using BrownCafe App

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Were told to bag and hang in these parts. Just can't put stuff inside the mailbox. Many customers put out containers with UPS written on them. Anything expensive we leave a note so the folks sign and look for their stuff the next day.

505Levis

Banned
"Just look for the large brown campfire"

images
That's funny