Student walkouts

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
A more suitable approach would be to just scale back their rights to be more in line with their obligations and responsibilities.
20180309_115142.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
they want to be on the frontline and the fair thing is if guys got to register then girls do to
Screw that they wanna be soldiers

Give’em a gun

The thing is, you gotta accept the fact that men and women are NOT equal and never will be. They are a liability on the front line and just get better men killed.

The "fair" thing would be to have extra rights and authorities that come with the the obligation of registering for the draft and being responsible for the defense of a nation. Like voting.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i hope woman get to register for the draft
No one who registers for the draft "get(s) to". If someone wants to serve in the military, they "get to" sign a contract. The draft needs to be eliminated. If you can't get enough people to volunteer to fight for a country, that country isn't worth fighting for.

Jkloc420

The thing is, you gotta accept the fact that men and women are NOT equal and never will be. They are a liability on the front line and just get better men killed.

The "fair" thing would be to have extra rights and authorities that come with the the obligation of registering for the draft and being responsible for the defense of a nation. Like voting.
don' tell me that i already know

Jkloc420

No one who registers for the draft "get to". If someone want to serve in the military, they "get to" sign a contract. The draft needs to be eliminated. If you can't get enough people to volunteer to fight for a country, that country isn't worth fighting for.
18-34

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I agree

Many don’t