Student walkouts

MAKAVELI

The thing is, you gotta accept the fact that men and women are NOT equal and never will be. They are a liability on the front line and just get better men killed.

The "fair" thing would be to have extra rights and authorities that come with the the obligation of registering for the draft and being responsible for the defense of a nation. Like voting.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I know that's why I posted the laugh. Taking away once voting rights because they don't serve is. hilarious
Read my post. I didn't say because they don't serve, but because they don't have the same obligations and responsibilities nor are held to the same standards.

MAKAVELI

Read my post. I didn't say because they don't serve, but because they don't have the same obligations and responsibilities nor are held to the same standards.
The context of your post is serving on the front line. Now tell me what other responsibilities that they cannot do that should result in the loss of their voting rights?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The context of your post is serving on the front line. Now tell me what other responsibilities that they cannot do that should result in the loss of their voting rights?
The responsibility of a nation's defense and security is all it takes. Tell me, what do you think a better alternative would be for appropriate rights and authorities that come with bearing this obligation?

MAKAVELI

The responsibility of a nation's defense and security is all it takes. Tell me, what do you think a better alternative would be for appropriate rights and authorities that come with bearing this obligation?
How about the right to free healthcare and pension for life if you serve on the battlefield, regardless of how much time served?