STUG's birthday

ups_vette

I would also like to wish STUG a belated Happy Birthday.

His birthdate is exactly 24 years and 364 days after mine (May 15, 1940).

It's too late this year for STUG to register but there are several national restaurant chains that have Birthday Clubs. They are free to register and they will send you a coupon for a free meal on your Birthday.

Red Robin Burgers, Damons Grill, Houlihans Restaurant, and Friendlys Ice Cream are the ones that I recieved coupons from, and enjoyed a free birthday meal from each. There are several others, just google for the info and sign up.
The coupons arrive via e-mail a week before your birthdate and are good for two weeks

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You can click on "Calendar" at the top of this page and it shows a lot of the member's birthdays. Cheryl's was on the 12th, and mine was the next day. Some birthdays show at the bottom of the page with the other stats, and for some reason some of them don't.
Happy birthday to Cheryl and Scratch. I'm glad to share the month with you guys.

Happy Late Birthday, Steve!!!! Nice tie!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Sammie. Funny how the "tie" is blue. Remind you of anything?

Same as my brothers only 44 years later....Happy b-day bro
Your brother was just born, or are you saying he's 44 years older than me?

I would also like to wish STUG a belated Happy Birthday.

His birthdate is exactly 24 years and 364 days after mine (May 15, 1940).

It's too late this year for STUG to register but there are several national restaurant chains that have Birthday Clubs. They are free to register and they will send you a coupon for a free meal on your Birthday.

Red Robin Burgers, Damons Grill, Houlihans Restaurant, and Friendlys Ice Cream are the ones that I recieved coupons from, and enjoyed a free birthday meal from each. There are several others, just google for the info and sign up.
The coupons arrive via e-mail a week before your birthdate and are good for two weeks
Isn't that supposed to be 25 years and 1 day after yours?