Stupid or dumb things we say or do.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Oh, buddy. You better hope she doesn't see this, you are in so much trouble. :dead:

I have a feeling she has a pretty good sense of humor though. You just might survive after all...

You're right ... she actually told me this joke about 15 years ago. The lead in on that joke was "Two pickets to ****burgh" from a bosomy ticket agent.

Last edited:

bigbrownhen

Happens from time to time, but I will say " Yes, Mam or Yes, Sir" but to the wrong sex. Had a guy pull up next to me the other day to ask me a question, and I said Yes Mam to him. I apologized, but felt like an idiot.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I will have a brain fart and forget to look in EDD to see how many packages I have for a stop; so I get there, get my handtruck out, wheel it around to the back of the pkg car, open the door, and start loading the packages onto the handcart....until I realize there are only 2 for that stop and they are smalls that weigh 3 lbs each.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
As I kid, talking back to my Dad. Bad idea. The Ali-Frazier bout comes to mind.
Funny you should mention that. My hubby and I were talking today (he was watching a soap and one of the teenage 'girls' was sassing her 'mother') and he said something to the effect that that little biotch needed her mouth smacked. He told me that when he was young, probably 7 or 8, he had said something to his mother (he couldn't remember what but he did remember that he was in the back seat of the family car) and before he even realized what was happening his father had reached back and busted him in the mouth. It was the one and only time he ever back-talked to his mother. His father was a quiet man but would never tolerate improper behavior.

rod

Retired 22 years
You're right ... she actually told me this joke about 15 years ago. The lead in on that joke was "Two pickets to ****burgh" from a bosomy ticket agent.

I'm seriously not trying to start a ------- match but I'm curious why this is considered ok for family viewing but my Micheal Jackson joke wasn't? On second thought--maybe I am.:wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm seriously not trying to start a ------- match but I'm curious why this is considered ok for family viewing but my Micheal Jackson joke wasn't? On second thought--maybe I am.:wink2:

That really didn't answer my question but I will say no more:happy2:

ups1990

I'am continually asked, why don't you play the California lottery? The reason being, don't have an interest in gambling of any kind. One week the lotto was 10 million, my excuse for not playing was if got to 100 million, I would play. Now thinking back, that was a dumb comment. Why wouldn't any person want to win 10 mill? As oppose to 100 mill.