Stupid things that you do?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We had drivers that 8 months after getting the keyless still didn't know they could open the bulkhead without the FOB.
I had to move a few p cars last yr and couldn't figure the dam thing out ,, had to ask a twenty something on car sup how to start it !! He started to give me crap ,, I put that little sh** in his place pretty quick

Overpaid Union Thug

Just wanted to know some of the stupid stuff you guys do? I know I can't be the only one. The other day, I left my cart at a stop. I wheeled it in the back to receiving. The normal guy was gone for a dentist appointment. It was like a ghost town. I was looking and looking. Nobody around. Couldn't find a soul. I walked up front to see if anyone was up there. Bingo! I'm like "Sign Here, I gotta go!" Out the door I went. I didn't realize it for at least an hour till my next cart stop. I went back and they want to charge me storage! LOL That's my latest screw up. Let's here some screw ups.
The worst for me was when I was an EAM air driver/TCD and I loaded a bunch of EAMS going to one of our industrial parks in the end of the 5000 section and completely forgot about them. Yes......late.

StoptheAct1212

I hade a coworker that would stop his truck. Shut off with button on dash, get up and press key fob to open bulkhead door.... he has been doing that for about 2 years.... till the 1 day i took over his route, and drove him out to guard shack, i stopped the truck and double tapped the button on dash..... he was like.. how did i do that....... true story... he was amazed.....

NotClearing

:speechless2:When you leave piss bottles rolling around, get out at a stop in front of the customer open your side door and they roll out.

Plus tucking your boner into your waistline go to pick a package off a racking so your shirt goes up showing off your end

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
image.png
Got married to the first wife. In hindsight, incredibly stupid.
Ahh gheee wah wah Walley
What's dad gonnah say !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Driving down the highway and looking in the rear camera to see the black hole of the open rear door. Then you see the big brown truck dropping little brown turds along the roadway. Yup done that.

The only part of the O/H door that you can see with the camera is the handle.