Stupid things that you do?

1Simplemann

Just wanted to know some of the stupid stuff you guys do? I know I can't be the only one. The other day, I left my cart at a stop. I wheeled it in the back to receiving. The normal guy was gone for a dentist appointment. It was like a ghost town. I was looking and looking. Nobody around. Couldn't find a soul. I walked up front to see if anyone was up there. Bingo! I'm like "Sign Here, I gotta go!" Out the door I went. I didn't realize it for at least an hour till my next cart stop. I went back and they want to charge me storage! LOL That's my latest screw up. Let's here some screw ups.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I did that before..it was embarrassing...yesterday I delivered 8 stops on the wrong street...I DRed a package and as I was walking away and letting out the worlds biggest duck fart an old lady came out to get her package she jolted back like I punched her in the chest

By The Book

I did that before..it was embarrassing...yesterday I delivered 8 stops on the wrong street...I DRed a package and as I was walking away and letting out the worlds biggest duck fart an old lady came out to get her package she jolted back like I punched her in the chest
I agree, delivering 8 stops on the wrong street is a lot. I have left my cart a few times, and left my diad on the back bumper in the dark. I took off to deliver my next stop and when I shut the truck off and reached for the diad....oh crap! I've also looked at my diad going down the road (the first diad) and missed the holder and it bounced out the door and was skidding in a circular motion and passed me as I had to slow down. I had my key fob in my jacket pocket and took it off later and locked it in the back. I did get the spare key out and saved myself there. Probably many more but those are a few of my blunders.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Used a NDA pkg to hold elevator door for a quick run in out stop,, some a hole kicked it in to the elevator , then had to hunt it down for 20 minutes ,, yah ,, it was late. Lol

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
There's been times where I'll be flying down a dirt road and think "damn this truck is loud", then I'll turn and realize by bulkhead was hanging open since the last stop.

rss13

Driving down the highway and looking in the rear camera to see the black hole of the open rear door. Then you see the big brown truck dropping little brown turds along the roadway. Yup done that.

Johney

I had my key fob in my jacket pocket and took it off later and locked it in the back. I did get the spare key out and saved myself there.
I've been away from package for a bit now ,but doesn't the button on the dash open the bulkhead door also? Push it twice? One to shut off the engine then again to open the door?

StoptheAct1212

Pass up a stop because its in edd all messed up..... since nacking is a bad idea, walk it a few houses back..... dr package, get back in truck and realize thats the package for the next block over..... i admitt i am stupid...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Turning into a Volvo dealership in winter and realizing too late the parking lot was a sheet of ice. Don't think the VP thought it amusing when I slid into his brand new Volvo, although the guys in Receiving thought it hilarious. They said it couldn't have happened to a better guy. I was their hero after that. Lol.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Turning into a Volvo dealership in winter and realizing too late the parking lot was a sheet of ice. Don't think the VP thought it amusing when I slid into his brand new Volvo, although the guys in Receiving thought it hilarious. They said it couldn't have happened to a better guy. I was their hero after that. Lol.
What's the over / under on number of times you get "stuck" this winter?????:p