Stupid things that you do?

MendozaJ

Sticking a piece through a locked iron gate only to find out it's no DR. Or sliding a letter under a door and it's no DR. Dropping over a fence, no DR...

Last edited:

ManInBrown

Left the back door rolled up for about a 1/4 mile a few years ago. Lost nothing. Other than that can't think of anything else. I'm like a finely tuned robot.

MC0493

Walking up to the front door of a stop only to realize there's more packages in the truck for said stop. Or stopping to make 2 deliveries at the same time and the realizing you did it opposite of how it's supposed to be.

DriverNerd

Got a vasectomy on a Friday. Went to work on Monday. That was a looooong day. My advice to anyone looking to have the procedure done is to schedule it at the beginning of your vacation, not the end.

Ms.PacMan

Had to jump the truck on area, twice, so the supe told me to leave it running the rest of the day. So I get to the next stop and turn the friend*cker off!

Called the supe who has to turn around and come back a third time. He jumps the truck, then gets in and opens the bulkhead, takes the tape gun and puts about 10 revolutions of tape around the steering column and the ignition, tosses the tape gun in the back and leaves without ever saying a word!

iruhnman630

Did a damage call tag pickup yesterday. When I got to my bulk pickup, I set it on the bumper to get it out of the way.

It was still at the dock today.

I hung my head in shame while the customer laughed.

NonDeliverOtherMissed

Years ago when I first started I stepped in dog crap and didn't know it .....went inside the business and when I came back out saw the track marks on the porch....only meaning I tracked it inside......pretended like didn't see a see and walked back to my truck and took off....thought about how dumb I was for the rest of the day

1Simplemann

Here's another one for you. I had a customer come up to me an ask "how much are these things?" (diad) I don't know, couple thousand maybe. why? he says" I shoulda charged him!"What are you talking about?- I found one of those things on the highway! i watched a semi just miss it. I picked it up and saw that it said UPS. I drove around till I saw a UPS truck and gave it to him. The driver was so relieved he said OMG Thank you,thank you thank and then took off! I told your right you should of charged him! He would've PAID. I still haven't figured out who it was but where he said he found it is a training route and is often covered by coverage drivers and rookies.

MC0493

i've done this a few times, go in the back to find a package for the stop. Find the package you need and then set it down somewhere, then proceed to move things around on the shelf where the package came from. Then forget where you put the package you actually need and have to search around for it.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Had to jump the truck on area, twice, so the supe told me to leave it running the rest of the day. So I get to the next stop and turn the friend*cker off!

Called the supe who has to turn around and come back a third time. He jumps the truck, then gets in and opens the bulkhead, takes the tape gun and puts about 10 revolutions of tape around the steering column and the ignition, tosses the tape gun in the back and leaves without ever saying a word!

Oh..., like he actually had something more important to do.