Stupid things that you do?

PACNW

Was delivering to a house. Couldn't see the front door as I'm walking toward the house, but I hear the door open. I hear a little dog come out and start yapping. I say, "he's not going to rip my leg off is he?". No answer. Get to the door to find a man standing there with one leg looking less than amused at my comment.

Re-Raise

I had to move a few p cars last yr and couldn't figure the dam thing out ,, had to ask a twenty something on car sup how to start it !! He started to give me crap ,, I put that little sh** in his place pretty quick
The first time I had to drive a package car with the new key fob thing I asked one of the other drivers how this thing works.

We were both standing in the cab and he pushed the fob and pressed the start button on the dash twice. The car was a manual in first gear. It jumped about two feet with us both standing in the cab.

I don't ask him to explain things to me anymore...

ManInBrown

Walking up to the front door of a stop only to realize there's more packages in the truck for said stop. Or stopping to make 2 deliveries at the same time and the realizing you did it opposite of how it's supposed to be.
Guilty of both. More early on when I first started driving.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Was delivering to a house. Couldn't see the front door as I'm walking toward the house, but I hear the door open. I hear a little dog come out and start yapping. I say, "he's not going to rip my leg off is he?". No answer. Get to the door to find a man standing there with one leg looking less than amused at my comment.
That's solid gold ahahahahhahahahahah

1Simplemann

The first time I had to drive a package car with the new key fob thing I asked one of the other drivers how this thing works.

We were both standing in the cab and he pushed the fob and pressed the start button on the dash twice. The car was a manual in first gear. It jumped about two feet with us both standing in the cab.

I don't ask him to explain things to me anymore...
Our local sort guy did that. Ran into the building. Ooops! Center manager did as well. He got much luckier. Can you imagine if happened the other way around?

1Low59

After I made my 30 day seniority I got thrown on a downtown route with sky rises. Went up 1 elevator and came down another. Only this time the door on the backside of the elevator opened up into the parking garage. Took me about 10 more minutes of riding the elevator to find the right floor that was street side. Street side entrance was considered 3rd floor. Lol

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Driving back to the building and having 13 stops on prerecord .
WCzpbQZ.gif

clean hairy

Got a vasectomy on a Friday. Went to work on Monday. That was a looooong day. My advice to anyone looking to have the procedure done is to schedule it at the beginning of your vacation, not the end.
Skip getting it done and wear a raincoat when you know it is going to rain.
Think about it......

Packmule

Getting into a single pkg per stop pattern, then failing to watch the piece count. Usually on the longest walks when I see there were two or three pieces.

StoptheAct1212

A loong time ago... a handcart accidently rolled out the vehicle while in motion..... """ lesson learned""" nobody was on the busy street at that moment.....

NXA

LOL